Yas Forums banned me for talking about Chinese animation so I'm going to see if I get banned on Yas Forums...

Yas Forums banned me for talking about Chinese animation so I'm going to see if I get banned on Yas Forums. Discuss Chinese animation such as Ne Zha or Big Fish & Begonia.

Attached: ne zha 2019.jpg (1320x770, 230.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h3UOEeN7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=DW2uy-KGMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=VY5OJEMs59g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5pYn98zge18X88sfeYbnhTr
youtu.be/TuNrNiK0AYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a Ne Zha movie? That sounds fun. Does it involve the whole Investiture of the Gods or is it just his story?

What's Yas Forums's opinion on Little Door Gods?

Attached: little-door-gods.jpg (1440x750, 268.58K)

Pretty sure there's new mods that are a little power crazy right now.

Yas Forums's always had more stringent mods. Good in theory but it allows for no fun.

We had a lengthy discussion a while back, it settled down to
>Momma and goddess are waifu material
and
>Local god ruins everything

They don't get much replies but this actually is the right board, we accept Asian animation that isn't anilel and other world animation

Yas Forums mods has been power crazy for so many years and bought off specially after Jewcob started putting in money to the moderation team

Attached: jewcob.png (1152x1408, 497.03K)

>Discuss Chinese animation

The state needs approve it for consumption by the masses. Anything that manages to get the Pooh stamp of approval should be treated with skepticism and distrust.

You're gonna get banned for mentioning Yas Forums.

unless you are looking up to shit on the gov or anything similar, you can get away with alot of shit there usually, King's Avatar is a rather great actually gaming anime, like actual what gaming is and not what Japs think it is which usually ends just being classic "trapped in a mmo™" they do ad nauseam
youtube.com/watch?v=-h3UOEeN7p8

Attached: The-Kings-Avatar (1).jpg (1280x1882, 400K)

White Snake is Kino. Also it's called Donghua, not "Chinese animation".

Attached: MV5BNmQyZTVjMmQtMGRiMC00YzY3LWI0MjctMjRhMjU5OTFmYjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1200x1754, 2.41M)

Be gone ching chong

Attached: china.jpg (875x367, 53.81K)

Scissor Seven is good

Attached: 8FFB8745-FA5B-46C1-AC59-0D04F52ED24B.jpg (1280x720, 241.94K)

Kino.

Attached: downloadfile-66.jpg (1284x856, 100.69K)

I've checked out the King's Avatar and Mo Dao Zu Shi but i'd love to see some recs from knowledgeable anons.

> Also it's called Donghua, not "Chinese animation".
Theyre all cartoons by another. Its all just the art of animation, autistically separated by region, limiting the evolution of the art form.

Shut up dumpass

Green snake best girl
Fite me, faggots.

>White Snake is Kino. Also it's called Donghua, not "Chinese animation".
fuck off Chang and that elitist naming convention, is fucking animation and that is all, just the same way Japs calls both their own shit and foreign cartoons "anime" in their own language

Inhuman.

I guess if you called it Chinese animation, Yas Forums mods can't ban you.

I wasn’t expecting it to have such good songs
youtube.com/watch?v=DW2uy-KGMpY

Yay, it's doesn't sound like weeb music.

When the fuck are they gonna make(/Sub) a new season of Full-Time Magister? It is my favorite Cultivation show by far.

>Jewcob
hit me up with the deets chief. googlefu fails me.

>The state needs approve it for consumption by the masses.
Yeah but the thing is, the state doesn't pay super close attention unless it's foreign material. If it's local, they just get rubber stamped, which is why you have so much schlock flooding Chinese theaters. It's actually becoming a problem. Sifting through the garbage to find the gems
youtube.com/watch?v=VY5OJEMs59g

search "Jacob backstabbing anime community greed fakku"

>TFW even China has outmatched the West in animation
Why do Asians always have superior artstyles?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x305, 66.48K)

cool

Any recommendations for first time viewers?

depends, chink anime? King's Avatar if you like gaming or Full-Time Magister for a non twink pussy ass shonen MC.
Chink animations overall? Big Fish Begonia is like an unironically Hayao Miyazaki film but made by chinks though with actual quality on it, its also on Netflix
there is more stuff but that is a good starter

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 68.68K)

Alright, I'll check it out.

cough

When's dorm zero getting english dubbed or atleast subbed?

I thought about watching Nanocore.

I don't know why but the opening depresses the shit out of me compared to a lot of other recent 'feelzy' animations I've been seeing.

Chinks need to be nuked

Guy who owns fakku has gone around hitting people who host hentai with a cease and desist. It's why Big Tits History is so hard to find.

Because Calarts.

It did work to civilize the japs.
>Before: Crazy motherfuckers raping and killing asia like niggers
>Two nukes
>Now: Crazy motherfuckers pretending to be nice salaryman so hard it makes them suicide. Create weird hentai as substitute for raping koreans.

>Using nukes on a country with nukes
Radiation doesn't work like it does in Fallout user, there will be no patrolling the Mojave wastelands wishing for nuclear winter

What about something less Anime? Any recs?

Also is Love Sick kino?

Attached: f04da2db148419e129530d.jpg (491x316, 78.14K)

Attached: a.png (600x544, 532.06K)

The Netflix dub was terrible. They redid the entire story, and cut out huge chunks of the plot

>Yas Forums banned me for talking about Chinese animation
Well, they miss it

Attached: c6q6pssxllb31.png (2518x1024, 424.82K)

I got dragged into watching the Ne Zha movie by my mom
It had some nice visual gags and some solid banter but it sort of just ends

Yas Forums mods have always sucked hard. They're only good for keeping the front page clean of wojaks, otherwise they'll flat out ban on-topic shit arbitrarily while shonen shit threads are totally unmonitored cesspools.

The Untamed is a popular (and pretty good) live action series. You can also watch the whole thing free on Youtube
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5pYn98zge18X88sfeYbnhTr

some french chinese collab. I find it pretty fun if you can get past the sub-par voice acting.

Attached: oHUqiK9Zo2a9ngxy4f94fBzWVTc.jpg (854x1200, 184.89K)

I started with The White Snake and then with Fox Spirit Matchmaker. Either one is good to watch.

Attached: fox-spirit-matchmaker-episode-91-english-subbed.jpg (852x480, 34.35K)

Question why does Chinese animation always rely on Kung Fu and mystical dragons. I mean what is the variety

More variety will probably come as they begin to get tired of Wuxia stuff. Their entertainment industry is still developing an identity for itself.

It's just Nezha, but the same studio is making a Fengshen movie about Jiang Ziya that is supposedly set in the same movie universe.

Attached: Poster.jpg (4921x6762, 3.81M)

Any good place to watch or download chinese stuff?

If you want to see Chinese animation without any Chinese mystical material, you should look Age of Gunslingers.
youtu.be/TuNrNiK0AYE

Attached: AOG.jpg (1000x1400, 281.18K)

>literally overwatch

I got to watch this with hilariously bad subs. Absolutely enjoyed it and would watch again. The end scene animations were exceptional.

wrong! red snake a best

Attached: 8ea6446ec9b298b83736a185231975fb[1].png (559x760, 572.42K)

The Untamed is the name for the live action adaption which is on Netflix. Mo Dao So Shi or Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation is what they use for the novel, donghua, and other adaptions. The subs and overall quality on YouTube aren't the best either.

Nyaa will sometimes have fansubbers upload their stuff there so I'd say check that first.

I remember asking if anyone had seen a Production I.G anime and wanted to discuss it. They told me no, they don't discuss Netflix anime, then when I asked what they'd recommend instead the thread got deleted and I got a warning saying to post requests in /wsr/. I just watch anime at random now, don't bother go on Yas Forums about it.