Worse opening than the Sonic movie

Attached: screenshot-www.hollywoodreporter.com-2020.03.07-12_30_05.png (696x586, 514.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2020/03/coronavirus-regal-cineworld-reveals-measures-impact-james-bond-admissions-1202875952/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user Sonic is the best film of the year after Joker

You guys are still living in 2004 if you think Pixar can do no wrong.

Pixar hasn't made a good movie in 10 years

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

The moment they fired John Lasseter Pixar was truly fucked.

Who are they going to blame first, alt right incels, or coronavirus?

Another Disney flop. Kek.

Pixar has NEVER made a good movie desu famalam. Fight me all you want on this, but it's true.

Coronavirus.

homophobes for not embracing their LBTQ ogre

That's what you get for not making another princess movie

hahaha.. i like it.. the americunt show, which was pumped by billions of jew tax free money has worst numbers than 60 years old soviet cartoon on youtube!

Attached: cryingjews2.jpg (512x340, 71.09K)

>High-fantasy setting

>remove all the fantasy elements except demihumans and make it modern day

Why?

>Worse opening than the Birds Of Prey movie
There, I fixed it for you.

Maybe because of the corona virus?

Attached: BBZsC6N.jpg (300x174, 6.44K)

Explain Coco and Inside Out

Sonicchads win again

Attached: 1570395064936.jpg (1000x1216, 110.09K)

Coco.

Why are Pixar's monster-girl designs so ugly?

Attached: __elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__sample-47c6fd9bd94d0cceaafe42b021e07c5d.jpg (751x982, 378.65K)

Up and Wall E is kino and you're a fag if you think they suck

I don't think we should blame the outbreak that much, at least in North America. There wasn't a lot of hype for this film and it really looked DreamWorks quality level.

I have seen more conversations online about Soul on it's trailer release date than about Onward throughout. At least Soul will have a diverse cast.

Trash. Trash even you haven't rewatched.

What is this movie even about?

this please

>At least Soul will have a diverse cast.
But what of it’s premise?

It looks like an inferior version of Inside Out

Also
>Have first black protagonist
>Bluewash him

deadline.com/2020/03/coronavirus-regal-cineworld-reveals-measures-impact-james-bond-admissions-1202875952/

Some aren't seeing the virus making an impact yet.

my nigga

Attached: 1581063779715.png (801x572, 639.22K)

Pixar has went down the shitter. We need a qt monster girl thread to balance those heinous designs they call characters. Shit, Monsters Inc. looks more unique in the design department.

A film Pixar made ALMOST 20 YEARS AGO
>Realized Monsters Inc. is going to be 20 years old next year
Oh fuck me...

Attached: stickysheepart-artist-Snail-Woman-BloodBorne-4167854.jpg (783x1300, 225.76K)

Both.

Nerdy hipster teen and punk/metalhead teen brothers who don't get along are forced to go on an adventure in a fantasy setting to retrieve a McGuffin and along the way, they learn the importance of family and they discover that they're more alike than they thought.

I don't fight the retarded.

Don't let the existential dread set in, user.

>than the Sonic movie
are you actually retarded?

Attached: freddy doesn't believe this shit.jpg (400x400, 14.25K)

A shame. It's a decent movie. Other than most characters being fatties there wasn't any noticeable social comment interrupting the plot.

You are a monumental faggot.

But it’s true

Attached: 0716C30F-B966-4E43-8DF6-144D3277DB4D.jpg (640x905, 305.83K)

zoom back to fortnite

Mothers said no to this garbage

Attached: the end.png (1066x966, 745.24K)

Promoting this shit never works. They should just let it be a surprise in the movie.

Who is this beefy gal and what is she from?

Elf San Wa Yaserarenai (Elf Can't on a Diet). It's about an Elf who's fat as you can probably tell from the title.

I'd Hammer her Kirk ifyaknowhatimean

everyone is tired of it

Attached: qawsed.jpg (805x788, 151.87K)

Coronavirus. China has already closed all their theaters because of it. And many movies are being pushed like the new James Bond.

Will this finally end the "normal world, but fantasy characters" shit that Zootopia spawned or nah?

>TLDR
Sad, how modern "journalism" tries to sound hip and trendy.

Laika did it perfectly with Paranorman

good. fuck disney.

To be fair, almost nobody saw Paranorman so a lot of the usual complainers never had the chance to be offended by it.

I'm sure there's some responsibility traceable to coronavirus. But I could see just from the trailers that it was a stupid concept for a film that never should have been green lit in the first place.

I remember when some people tried to hard push a lesbian story on the hallmark channel. It was an underage thing if I recall.

The fall out from that attempt was biblical(no pun it was huge as fuck). People demanded to have the network dropped from their cable/sat packages, viewership dropped like a stone, they vowed to never touch anything from the advertisers which just sent them flying for the hills.
But the hallmark channel double down on it.

Also....the major streaming services are going to fight tooth and nail to be the 'safe kid friendly and totes familiy values and safe' place for media.
Netflix and the hard push of lgbtqa and other very alt subjects that the normie majority isn't down for is going to be fucked sideways in the coming years.

Comic industry is just...DEAD now.
The naysayers and people out there trying to hide and run interferrence for the death of the comic industry are just paid shill and comic industry types trying to keep their jobs.
It's over.
The geeks and alt types into geekery are done, the conservative types left a long ass time ago and the people who don't care one way or the other dislike it because it's overall bad.

Nobody cares about Pixar anymore unless it's a sequel

Doesn't stop it being perfect.
>Not hyped up, not mentioned at all
>Character not a stereotype
>Breaks it to the audience as a lighthearted joke
>Was a litmus test for the movie

So, UP but with less of an original premise, and none of the heart?

I think the issue is that even when they did wrong they performed well at the box office.

This. Both Inside Out and Zootopia did well.

>Soul will have a diverse cast.

Attached: laughcheetah.jpg (585x591, 96.97K)

>China
>domestic

Attached: WALL-E.1080p.BluRay.x264-HD1080.mkv_snapshot_00.11.05.869.png (1918x799, 2.22M)

Completely expected. Which is too bad honestly. I went to see it cause i had a free movie ticket and 2 hours i had to fill away from the house cause im selling it.

Solid 7/10. Way better than I expected going in, but still not amazing or anything. I over all enjoyed my time. The finale boss was actually a lot of fun from a design, and loved the constant background jokes.

Also as someone who long distance drives for a living, the freeway fight scene was fucking insane in a great way.

>But the hallmark channel double down on it.
How so?

it doesn't look good

FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
>FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
>FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
>FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
>FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS
>FAT BLUE ELFBOY ASS