>Gravity Falls
>Regular Show
>We Bare Bears

While female creators don’t seem to for the most part
>Star Vs
>SU
>Superhero Girls

>white boys discover black slang

the meaning "simp" has been so blurred, it's hard to understand what it means any more than "le normie"

Simpson

Hey, Mordecai, I've heard Margaret doesn't like buffed guys

Its not complicated, its just a guy who pines over a girl in an obsessive manner

>implying

..who doesn't reciprocate anything valuable.

I say faggot.

Mordecai! Quit shitposting on Yas Forums and get back to work, or your fired!

Attached: S5E05.029_Benson_Mentioning_They_Live_Here_for_Free.png (842x473, 556.98K)

Because men chase, women are chased. That's how the social dynamic evolved.

I mean female creators don’t seem to make their male characters simps.

>Star
>not a simp
What?

>Yas Forums
>White

Attached: polniggers.jpg (1374x1031, 124.52K)

Women are people unable to empathize with others, while spouting nonsense such as "women are the kinder gender" or whatever the fuck. Men aren't 'simps' in fiction created by women because women only understand "being chased", they don't understand "chase". Like in Harry Plopper where all the girls just hunt down his dick without him doing anything, that's not realistic. Even a chad has to hunt, to make a move. There are very few women in real life who go after men aggressively like that. So all fiction by women has a protagonist written like a woman, even if it's a male protagonist. Because women inherently fail at empathizing or understanding any troubles a man might face and have little to no interest of having those explained to them.

>character isn’t a beta orbiter so it’s unrealistic

Lel

Fucking stupid.

Attached: 1571887408663.jpg (960x720, 63.12K)

You know who else is a simp?

Attached: You know.png (842x473, 712.12K)

your mother

YOU STOLE MY LINE YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT!

Attached: Pissed-Off-Muscle-Man-regular-show-20664653-1024-574.jpg (1024x574, 44.89K)

Reread my post, retard. Men chase, women are chased. Male characters created by women are more like women than men as they are chased rather than chasers.

Muscleman, women can't be simps.

t. simp

>Men aren't 'simps' in fiction created by women because women only understand "being chased", they don't understand "chase". Like in Harry Plopper where all the girls just hunt down his dick without him doing anything, that's not realistic. Even a chad has to hunt, to make a move. There are very few women in real life who go after men aggressively like that.

there ya go champ, I cut out all the retarded stuff and made your point clearer

Hey, bro! It sounds like someone's talking about our mom!

Attached: John_Sorrenstein_1.png (1280x718, 662.53K)

t. simps

My three ultra chad cousins have never needed to hunt down a girl in their life because they all crave their cock.

What are you talking about? The biggest simp comes from a show made by a woman AND the character is a female.

Attached: Hedgehog Kissing Sock.png (1920x1080, 848.3K)

Rowling wrote one of the biggest simps in literature the fuck you talking about nigga

I have to agree here, all I had to do is be tall to get laid even though all I do is, work, go to the gym, watch cartoons.

I shouldn't be the one that is chased yet I have had some serious bullshit like married classmates confessing they always had a crush on me behind their own husbands.

Women are fucked up.

What the fuck am I even looking at?

Your opinion on SU might change next week Even if there's context for Steven's desperation

its relatable because most people do go through that phase
but they always yada yada the part where the character grows

More like it was forced onto us.

This, it almost feels like another discord raid, it's pathetic.

Just call it faggot and everyone understands fine.

Star was a cuck AND a simp, what are you talking about?

>Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pecker
Of course they can.

More like the media discovered it and it's now being exploited everywhere. I've seen old films from the 80's and 90's where they use the same slang a lot of people use today and it's very jarring how natural it felt back then as opposed to nowadays with social media.

>looking at pic
I didn't. Chadecai, you're hot.

Well, Max IS cute

wait people watch this shit

Whiteknights trying to get points.

simp again

Which episode is this?

Benson, this is a bad idea! Mordecai and Rigby's shitposting is a necessary thing otherwise Yas Forums is going to become quite a problem.
Also, I've let them take my computer hours for today since trolling /his/ got boring, so they're allowed on the computer for at least another hour.

Is that a new buzzword being driven into the ground?

Forgot image

Attached: Skips_character.png (293x462, 22.88K)

You ain't gonna do shit, SIMP!!!

Harry didn't do a fucking thing though, he just kissed ginny and then he was fucking her. The end. Unless you're talking about Ron, but no one cares about gingers.

I have enough trouble getting these two slackers to do anything productive without you, of all people Skips, giving them even more distractions that....! That, uh....

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 65.5K)

Attached: Benson_computadora.png (647x364, 192.45K)

Regular Show is one of the funnest shows to shitpost with. The characters are funny and easy to imitate.

You know who else is easy to imitate?

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 84.96K)

Whenever I hear the word "simp" I just instantly imagine a cat taking a little sip from a wine glass with glasses on in front of a table and after a long sip, he just puts the wine glass on the table and goes "Mrrwwww.. simp".
I don't even know why.

Attached: 1583439692991.jpg (554x744, 55.67K)

>>Superhero Girls
Diana femsimps for Steve trevor

I SAID
I DON'T NEED SAFETY GLOVES BECAUSE I'M HOMER SIMP-

Attached: grimes.jpg (620x400, 37.71K)

You're not a simp, Mordecai