BEST GEM

BEST GEM

Attached: 1575804483290.png (1200x666, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

original visors are still best

I ship her with Steven

I liked when she made her glasses into an AI that combined with a buff ghost pony.

Imagine if Maya wasn't the only boarder who gave a shit about staying on-model

ABSOLUTE BEST

>tears
>in a SU character's eyes
NO FUCKING WAY!

She looks Asian

Attached: 1568645322786.png (700x1165, 474.78K)

*bangs on table*
STEVIDOT STEVIDOT

It’s happening

>Peridot confident enough to show her true feelings to the one person she feels close to
IMAGINE BEING ZUKE RIGHT NOW LMAO

and then it fused up into a time travelling spooky skeleton?

Attached: skeleton laugh.png (298x254, 100.31K)

>went from neurotic villain who wanted to squash Steven like a bug to one of his closest, most loving friends
Muh heart

Attached: A1B30D03-861C-4EED-A085-5747486F0243.jpg (436x695, 29.83K)

>ZUKE
Where is she?

Dead, hopefully

Reeeing at her screen after watching the episode

It's he, now.

>she's an NTR queen

Attached: 1570110032088.png (503x572, 382.2K)

>watch a cartoon
>see one of the boarders is Zuke
>double-take upon realizing they actually do just go by ZUKE now

On suicide watch

gonna cuck Connie too

Where can I find a girl with this body type, and don't say a playground, kids aren't shapely or legal you nonces.

>Peridot and Steven finally turn into close friends
>managed to have more chemistry with Steven in one single episode than Lapis ever had with him through the entire fucking show

HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED LAPIS, YOU ARE NOTHING NOW

>Lapis and Steven finally turn into close friends
>managed to have more chemistry with Steven in one single episode than Peridot ever had with him through the entire fucking show
HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED PERIDOT, YOU ARE NOTHING NOW

The best cuddler

Attached: perianon.png (1920x1200, 611.8K)

keep seething

I want one

Attached: 1572469311719.png (1339x1263, 1.36M)

>HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED PERIDOT, YOU ARE NOTHING NOW
She is Steven best friend now deal with it, Lapis even lost Bismuth to Pearl and Jasper will probably end up suing her for rape.

Attached: perifugg.png (1482x2731, 3.1M)

Why are we mad at Lapis? She's a good girl. She's not Connie.

I miss tall perry

Attached: 95308.jpg (1920x1090, 207.43K)

She almost destroyed the world, emotionally abused Peridot, destroyed steven cousin barn and raped Jasper.

>and don't say a playground
kek

Maya and everyone in the crew are no fun and potentially hypocrites because their Queen Becky did you know what and I bet none of them questioned or confronted her.

Attached: 82821895-9085-46f6-b1cb-cd22f2356084.jpg (828x1017, 150.36K)

me too.

Attached: peridot.gif (480x266, 302.23K)

She posted that because Reddit and tumblr don’t like Stevidot

>Ywn bust the fattest of nuts in her petite puffy pussy
I'm fucking done

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 417.43K)

Literally just Zim with a vagina.

Literally nobody fucking cares

I don't want to feel alone anymore.

Attached: 1491269191537.png (800x601, 598.82K)

>Peridot best gem once more
Not surprising.
>Bismuth wants to fuck Pearl
Admittedly, did not see that one coming.

Which cartoon?
They want to fuck each other since her debut episode

Attached: bismuth + pearl.jpg (750x979, 85.38K)

Word. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, although maybe that's because China etc. cucked them out of funding for going through with the wedding and we never got seasons 6-9 or whatever

Attached: ESeFbydUUAASBrg.jpg (1431x1694, 925.37K)

>first Rouge the bat
>then Midna
>now Peridot

Curses, I can't help myself around shortstacks.

Bismuth has wanted Pearl since Day 1. Seeing her crush constantly pine after Rose must have been murder.

Kipo

It was pretty clear that Sugar tried to push Lapis and Bismuth off panel but I'm glad Bismuth and Pearl are the actual endgame, it feels right and natural.

Zim is a sociopath. Peridot has a conscious. They're not really the same unless you think "green and zany" is Zim's entire character.

Kinda funny how Bismuth and Pearl are Steven and Connie parallels. The show has a ton of these.

I think Bismuth is just Lapis's support friend. In hindsight they weren't really making fuck me eyes at each other the way Pearl and Bismuth do.

So they’re breaking up

Attached: 1573421522514.jpg (1172x659, 150.22K)

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

Attached: THE_BEST.jpg (320x240, 14.57K)

And tons of people on this site want to fuck Zim, what's your point?

She seems to be very very popular so why was she so heavily sidelined when she moves to the barn. Seems like she barely appears at all.

Also Bismuth disgusts me, modeled after a black dyke I assume.

Peridot has no connection to the Pink Diamond plot other than monitoring a revenge weapon from Yellow. I wanted more episodes with her but at least she still had featured stuff every season at least.

Peridot's the first person Steven should have gone to for help. She understands what it's like to have your purpose taken away and lose everything you had. She will help him through it just like he helped her.

Or she'll quietly return to little homeschool and won't be mentioned again until the finale.

Sauce?

Attached: cute pearl smiling.png (398x473, 211.91K)

because they would rather have a shit skinned indian take sword fighting lessons than an inexperienced crystal gem

I doubt that's the reason at all when the gems main motivation is to help Steven. But for her and Lapis the show was written as if it didn't exist.

Indeed!