Netflix animated avatar series

>called "The Avatar Cycle"
>yes they got the rights to use the word Avatar
>anthology series
>every season 10-13 episode arc about a different Avatar
>series is planned to last a very long time
>animation studio unknown
>series about Roku, Kyoshi, and earth avatar after korra confirmed.

Attached: Avatars.png (444x250, 171.73K)

>same writers as LoK

>Netflix

Like Korra but more sjw. I hope I'm wrong

Korea was shit so I dont care. I'm just going to keep my beloved memories of my childhood and forget that Korra was shit and that this show exists.

Its probably going to be woke too lol. Which is fine I wanted to fuck Uncle Iroh but it's just weird how people are about it (on either side of the political spectrum also the political spectrum isnt real it's not a fucking console war and it was designed to keep us down so they can fucknus up the ass)

Please tell me this is fake.

God I hope not.

>God I hope not.
Why? There shouldn't be anymore Avatar related content, especially after TLA film and TLOK. Just let it die in peace.

no
I did actually like both ATLA and TLOK.

Put more effort in your bait

I will.

>earth avatar after korra
Wouldn’t that basically be modern technology at that point? Kind of ruins the fantasy world.

Sounds newt, too.

would people be less upset if they had Korra eventually figure out how to undo the avatars of the past being destroyed?

>would people be less upset if they had Korra eventually figure out how to undo the avatars of the past being destroyed?
It would be an asspull to fix an asspull

>Source: Thine own posterior.

Attached: pikachu doubt.jpg (540x291, 14.76K)

>Kind of ruins the fantasy world.
Korra already did that with it's world.

>would people be less upset if they had Korra eventually figure out how to undo the avatars of the past being destroyed?
No. They would be even more upset because it would just make the events in season 2 pointless.

Thought they might remake Aang. This sounds like it has more potential. Will wait for reviews.

What if the next avatar did it? Like half his story is trips to the spirit world to hunt down past avatars and reconnect with them. "In this modern age, it is important to reconnect with our roots"

I went to look this up and found out about their live action remake of the original. I was happier when I was ignorant that this was a thing, so fuck you

Attached: 1516228193312.jpg (1200x886, 86.4K)

Great now they're going to ruin all the other avatars too

Attached: why.png (975x592, 820.9K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Korra effectively kill all the previous Avatars?

ok but what's the hereto:homo ratio?

Attached: Kiss.webm (450x268, 322.24K)

They should. Better yet, this show should ignore Korra entirely.

No, she just ruined any future avatar

They'll take the castlevania route.

I just want it so that the next avatar has a link to past avatars.
She didn't break it forever, she just lost her ability to access the past.

avatar is unsalvagable unless they say korra is not canon and start over

> earth avatar after korra confirmed.
What age you think Korra died at? I bet she died younger than Aang.

>Kyoshi: has a girlfriend
>Roku: has a wife
>Aang: has a wife
>Korra: has a girlfriend
Avatars are primarly into girls. That's just it.

>Which is fine I wanted to fuck Uncle Iroh
That's funny because I wanted to fuck Bolin instead

gay

Well, Korra is the reincarnation of the avatar who was much possibly a man based on statistics.
So even Korra is straight, rather than gay- wait, lesbian.
Which is a-ok in my book but I always thought Asami was much too hot for her

Attached: Korra at beach.jpg (784x1134, 137.24K)

I am pretty sure I hate you deeply as a person.
This is not about your comment. I just get this feeling you are a major fag

Wouldn't a Roku series just be an even more depressing version of the flashback episode in ATLA? We already know what happened, what's the point?

Korra was genuinely great and I've never gotten the mass hate for it

Who cares?

>Avatars are primarly into girls. That's just it.
Ew, no way fag.

This. But also I would rather not have them make anymore Avatar related content because it would just get worse and worse.

Get better bait.

I'm utterly serious, I had a blast with it

huh that would be an interesting work around.

I thought it was kind of boring and I never understood why anyone felt strongly one way or another about it. There's a generic shonen protagonist who's a full-fledged avatar from birth, a bland love triangle, and then an asspull at the end that undoes any and all consequences. Apparently in later seasons they introduce shit like mecha and she ends up hooking up with the girl whose BF she stole but that wasn't enough to get me to watch.

>Apparently in later seasons

Those who haven't watched it all need not apply

>she ends up hooking up with the girl whose BF she stole
I didn't mind Korra and Asami being in a relationship, as rushed as it was since we never got to see the romantic connection actually happening, but this is the one point I found weird.
It's like any woman Mako gets in a relationship with ends up being attracted to women instead.

This made me laugh like a retard.

I watched the whole first season, that's more than giving it a fair shot.

Attached: The Bait.jpg (500x294, 40.92K)

>if you like what I don't, it has to be bait

>there are people in this thread who like korra or are defending korra

Attached: disgusting.png (540x501, 315.91K)

For Real?

It's not a matter of opinion, that user said, and I quote: Genuinely great, which is pretty much not the case.

Well, at least Korra’s death is coming up.

Is this real?

>avatar after korra
I thought that erasing all thr past avatars also ended the rebirth cycle

She does some pretty heinous shit as the protagonist and never really has to pay for her mistakes in any meaningful way.

Also the show devolves into being about its teenage romances and feels very much like it was made for "The Fans" on Twitter/Tumblr

She gets raped by Amon.
She gets spirit raped by her uncle.
She gets raped by Zaheer.
She gets fucked by Kuvira.

i can see it now

>finally a in universe reason to cram in diversity
>but how will we uncomfortable force in modern political commentary?!

kyoshi better be bloodthirsty as fuck or its all shit.

So where's the proof of your statement?

>Tfw they're going to further ruin the previous Avatars after screwing over Aang and the rest of the gang
Couldn't they just leave it alone after season 3? A small prequel movie about energy bending would have been nice but it never needed all of this new shit.

Attached: tearful eric.jpg (910x1024, 80.8K)

>Kyoshi has a girlfriend
What

Attached: 1572378160477.jpg (245x204, 51.42K)

I motherfucking wish.

I love this tomboy

Attached: o5luv3KwWJ1rcqjkwo1.gif (500x682, 2.13M)

After Korra came out Tenzin explained how Kyoshi also loved women and got discriminated against because of it.

I definitely liked the first series better but I do agree, overall LoK was a fun show to watch.

They dont own the word "avatar" just like they dont own the word "representative"