Is this what the average folk working on most modern comics look like?

Is this what the average folk working on most modern comics look like?

Attached: jordan d white.jpg (1200x900, 186.29K)

Yas Forums - society and political discussion

who cares? Who the FUCK cares? Why do you dedicate so much fucking time thinking and complaining about what people you don't know look like? Are you a woman? Do you want to be one? Is that what inspires this obsession with appearances? Criticize their fucking work, not their appearance, you goddamn kike of a woman.

Attached: bd66425a0d439d76340e931b26b4419e.jpg (400x399, 18.24K)

lol Hickman looks so embarrassed. And I don't blame him.

Get over yourself and admit that one fucking curl looks funny, especially on a fat dude

Attached: based.png (480x480, 148.26K)

C'mon dude, judging people based on how they look isn't cool. It's just hurtful and mean spirited.

I don't understand how a human being can have hair like that and not immediately kill himself.
That man deserves death for that thing.

stop being such a girl

hey my hair was like his when I was 3 weeks old

good to see Jim Carrey is already getting in character for the Sonic movie sequel

He looks like such a self loathing fat faggot

Kill yourself faggot

dilate

My beef with him is he thinks Scott Summers and Friends can be no older than mid twenties.

Yeah.

Okay, baldie.

Having empathy for people who look different than you makes me a faggot? Look, you can think his moustache looks silly but I personally don't think it makes him an inferior person.

White was the guy who pushed so hard for Emma to be a villain again because he admitted he'd never read Generation X and only knew her from Dark Phoenix Saga. That's the kind of retard they've had running the X-Men for the last few years.

you will never be a real woman, tranny

>Thinking Jordan white looks like a faggot makes me a tranny
Dilate faggot

Unironically kill yourself faggot

seething tranny

Unironically dilate, tranny

yes you are

Dilate

>I know you are but what am I
cope

the only person with a real job there is on the back
>no budget for individual working space
>enough budget to have some woman cook them omlettes

And I bet you look like a young Marlon Brando.

his Dr Robotnik cosplay must be top tier
also that black girl is cute.

Attached: 1582726521440.png (170x173, 36.96K)

We seem to agree on how shitty trannies are. Jordan white looks like a fat useless faggot though.

But seriously, why look like this?

you are subhuman and you lack human value ill enjoy making you scram

dilate

I have the legal right to kill you in public

dilate

Weird. You're a pussy though so you won't.

weird your not human so you not allowed to live I won you lost at birth

dilate

Not all but this dude looks like absolute shit. I imagine his boss hides him from the higher ups.

you have dilated over 5 times you are still not female

>seething dilation

dilate

The black chick is Vita Ayala and goes by they/them.
Marvel has fallen so much

Looks like a faggot who listens to Lupe fiasco ten years after everyone else stopped.

Because now Cyclops is a legit cuck.

Apparently they just want to write something like everyone is gay at Marvel now, fuck teh good writing it seems Kevin Feige when taking over the comics made everything worse than it was
Feige does not hire the best artists and writes he instead supports this SJW culture
It looks like everything is going to get worse than it was in All New Different Marvel

The craziest thing about Ayala is that her writing isn't bad, at least what I've read. She's like an upper-tier fill-in writer.

comics has been in a downward spiral way before Feige
I will just come out and say it: the MCU is the best thing to happen to Marvel since ever, but now that it's over Marvel will die a slow death

Her laptop is written brown and queer

This is their horrible and disgusting job, bravo Disney for kill Marvel comics in 9 years

Attached: 1583195152822.jpg (805x788, 151.87K)

Another bait thread kek.

I cannot imagine being older than Cyclops, and I’m 31. Scott Summers has got to be getting near 40.

No, everything started to crumble afterwards, New Avengers and Dark Avengers was a breath of new life at the time

Attached: Dark Avengers - Assemble v1-038.jpg (3975x3056, 3.97M)

>Omelette station
>Fat balding hipster with superman curl
>Creature with ironic propaganda plastered all over its laptop
>Hickman seemingly regretting his life choices
Can't blame him for carrying around that bottle of purell there, I'd be trying to wash my hands of this shit every 5 seconds too...

he's a shitty editor

>Is this what the average folk working on most modern comics look like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.58K)

it's curious how they can't write and the arts are soulless, you look and don't feel no desire to buy

Doesn't even know who created captain America.

This. Why is this the press the want?

black girl's cute

Yes. Everyone here is ignoring the most important question. Does Vita Ayala take dick?