Endless thread

Is endless evil or benevolent also Reggie thread

Attached: 1582943063604.png (1132x631, 292.86K)

Is evil. No matter what.
It can make you lose your sanity and humanity if you stay long enough.
This island hides a lot of dark secrets
Buttwitch is the still the best

Attached: tumblr_pw5qdziSVP1r7r8d2o1_1280.jfif.jpg (1280x1243, 465.08K)

I think so too, endless is no place for the children, they lose their sanity.

Attached: 1582944503026.png (1133x640, 292.92K)

It seems malevolent to me, which is kinda weird to me seeing regie defend. Maby cause she doesn't want to accept the fact that its evil and has to let it go along with her childhood? Idk.

What effects could the island have on an adult?
Could be the same?, or the effects are more stronger or weak than a child staying on endless?

Attached: 1576866982269.jpg (640x906, 191.63K)

She doesn't want let go.

Neither. I believe Endless is simply too different to really bend down to human ideas of morality. It merely is. It may not be truly conscious. It doesn't usually make people do things. Elmer, for all the degeneration, choose to stay.
If that one old lady who exploded (assuming she was even real) indicated anything, it seems like older people are more in risk of dying due to usually losing that "spark".

I disagree, user

Sorry about the short response, user I was on my way to work. I disagree with you about endless not being sentient because I believe it is. Endless's a malevolent entity that interacts what it's inhabitants with external forces like in endless forever and grocery store episodes.

If Endless is truly evil then the trio have cosmic horrors to face.

Attached: 1582940693229.png (1131x634, 399.86K)

If Reggie where German

Attached: 1583214760751.jpg (1318x1832, 190.87K)

What if endless was very dependent on Reggie's youthful energy or autism to live?

Attached: 1582931663128.png (1563x1080, 860.21K)

Well, then Reggie would arguably have the moral obligation to help support the island, since the islanders live there. I doubt that's the case however. It seems like Endless can do with or without Reggie

Reggie is endless

I agree, but it still needs cadavers ( children) to sustain itself like Venus flytrap. It gives it's victims empty promises.

Evil, the more further inland you go the more you lose of yourself.

Endless probably an Angel evil being from space or dimension. She ( yes I'm calling it a she ) needs children to stay alive and feeds of there essence slowly eating their Humanity.

Attached: 1583237817676.gif (500x700, 1.02M)

The Endless is neutral. It just responds to the will of the people inside it. That's why the Buttwitch was shocked when she saw what it turned into.

A blast from the past! I agree with your statement whoever resides in the island there will takes over.

Watch this twelve!

Attached: 1583308323702.png (1320x1320, 434.88K)

>I am the lord of bread! Nobody can stop me! For I am invisible! Soon I shall fuse with Adam, the original toast, and then everything will be bread!
>Hahahahahahahahahah

Okay, then who's Lilith? Would Reggie or Todd start third impact?

Their needs to a twelve comic of this.

Lilith is the jam and I am the bread! Todd is the cinnamon and Reggie is the butter!
Humanity shall be the salt! And together we shall all become the ultimate slice of toast! So what if I’m only the size of a car! I’m still an angel and I still matter!
The toast shall be eternal!
The the bread will come together
The final toasting is unstoppable

Twelve Forever is the sequel to End of Evangeline and Reggie's Asuka in her own AU dream state like Shinji in he's own parallel world. All she needs to do is wake up.

Twelve Forever is Evangelion but all the angels are dead. They have been for thousands of years. Endless is made of their decomposing corpses. After the world was remade, everything went back to normal, except the Angels. They were still dead, killed by the Evas

Until they wake up

But what if they don’t. Everything dies eventually. And even the greatest of angels fall when their time comes

New one's maybe, the UN has to assemble a new organization to combat an old foe with new pilots. I wonder who they be?

>Stupid idea: there are many mech companies who use different methods to control their different mechs
>whenever two rival mechs encounter each other, the pilots always start insulting the rival companies control mechanisms, leading to a massive argument between giant robots
>meanwhile the angels just patiently wait for them to finish before fighting them

Reggie & Todd, Reggie's even more cocky when she's a Eva pilot

Attached: 1583132182767 (1).jpg (600x450, 35.72K)

So is Asuka Reggie or her grandmother?

Cousin, and they hate each other

Nice pic

I just realized that there is a very easy way to create a combined universe between Evangelion, Twelve Forever, Hilda, Steven Universe, Kill la Kill, Kipo, Infinity Train, and the Owl House.
And now I’m tempted to explain it just to prove how easy it is

Fuck it, explain away

I’m also adding Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls into the mix because I hate how easy this is and I’m filled with spite! Somehow these shows can all cover each other’s plot holes

It's more exciting if they were sisters but I can imagine that, they both think alike.

Attached: 1582951585063.png (1816x1072, 1.31M)

I’m also adding Generator Rex because I just realized that it SOMEHOW! Makes the other ones make more sense

>first off, the boiling isles are a dead Angel, endless is an angel, and the train is an angel, so is Bill Cipher now that that’s out of the way,

>first ancestral race creates gems to colonize worlds for them, but soon encounters a problem due to life fibers eating all of the life
>to fix this, they create angels to seed the universe
>second impact messes up the world causing many places to be destroyed
>the nanite project it started to combat the Angels, but quickly goes wrong and infects the world
>the survivors in these destroyed areas move into underground bunkers while the animals above are exposed to both angel essence and nanites, causing them to transform into mutes
>some of these mutes and EVOs migrate to other parts of the world, creating the mythical creatures in Hilda, and the intelligent animals that work for the O.W.C.A
>Hilda is infused with some of Rei’s DNA due to a pregnant Johanna being hit with Dr Doofenshmirtz’s Angel-inator. Doof also helped design the Evas, but he left the project because they wouldn’t let him change their name to the Evangelioninators
>Asuka, Reggie, and Candice are all distant cousins who occasionally interact with each other
>Honnōji Academy is created and declared a safe haven from the both angels and EVOs, causing many people to flock to the school city
>the Japanese Government is too busy dealing with the Angels to monitor Honnōji Academy, so they leave them to their own devices
>Providence and NERV often butt heads, but NERV is grateful for the nanites that Providence provided them with, allowing them to create the clones
There! No more plot holes! Let me know if I missed anything! I’m sure this combination explains everything! I’m gonna go stare at a wall while sobbing now, because this shared universe makes both perfect sense and no sense

You just made endgame, bro.

I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or an insult, please explain. Also, a few other things I realized which this would explain

>boiling isles plagues are because of prior angel interference
>Pen Pen is either an EVO or a mute
>the marras are actually EVOs
>Dr Doofenshmirtz based Norm on the evas
>the DTRs used by nudist beach were partly created using technology from NERV and gem technology

Can someone draw Asuka and Reggie fighting or arguing?

Beautiful, user.

I hate myself because I just realized that powerpuff girls and Samurai Jack also fits into this! My suffering will never end!

>Professor Utonium worked on the Eva project, but was overcome with guilt when he realized what he had helped create
>using Gendo’s cloning research, and Aku’s essence, he created the powerpuff girls so that he could say that he contributed more good to the world than evil

Sorry, I meant it as a compliment.

And before I go to bed, here’s some more insanity!

>the monsters and villains that the PPG fight are actually EVOs and mega mutes
>Klimpaloon was the first kamui
>the giant floating baby head is an angel
>the nanites were created using Adam’s DNA which is why they have some reality warping effects
>Aku is still out there and waiting to corrupt the Angels
>Samurai Jack’s sword is made of the same material as the Spear of Longinus, but it is much stronger
>aren’t Phineas and Ferb a little young to pilot an Eva? yes, yes they are

Thanks, I needed that. This crackpot crossover is a deep rabbit hole, and I don’t want to get lost in it. Feel free to add more to it. It can’t get any more insane than this

What if Johanna was part of the Eva project with Yui?

Endless is definitely malevolent

That would explain why she's so paranoid with Hilda. She's a scientist gone rogue.

>Doofenshmirtz, created an innator that malfunctiond and mixed their DNA, and the DNA of Lilith, forever changing her womb to produce an almost but not quite Rei clone
>the nanite project helped create Rei by providing the nanotechnology to alter her genetics
>Professor Utonium helped create Rei using a prototype PPG formula

Also
>magic from the Owl House is actually just the Witches AT fields enhanced by their bile
>Aku has the strongest AT field in existence

>Perry the platypus has blue fur because he was one of the animals that were experimented on during the Eva project
>he’s actually a platypus-angel hybrid

Is there anything redeeming about this O'Malley-looking garbage?

Attached: 1582893045946.png (868x980, 694.89K)

Don't dare say that, user, to my Reggie.

Attached: 1582942554944.png (1138x642, 415.38K)

The surface impressions of the show's setting are misleading. Instead of being a magical funland that celebrates childhood creativity, it is slowly revealed to be a coping mechanism that the main character uses to avoid growing as a person. People are shown to literally go insane when exposed to the magical world for too long, so questions are left unanswered about the driving force and motivations behind the magical world.

This along with a character that embodies what it's like to experience the awkwardness of middle school tells an unusually authentic story. You get a balance of isolation and friendship, and the characters flaws don't really get resolved by the end.

So Evangeline, but with out the Eva's

I'm guessing we'll never know because of all the crap about the creator being a shotacon.

>the creator being a shotacon
What's wrong with that?

I have no idea what this means actually. Is this a cartoon? seems to come up on Yas Forums a lot and I am out of the loop

Keep your shit bumped or stop making threads

Evangelion’s an influential 90s anime that deals in depth with a lot of the same themes brought up in 12 Forever.

I think you mean a handful of spergs latched on and won’t let it go but sure

It's a mecha anime with three middle schoolers as the major characters. In a nutshell, the show's about escapism, isolation, character flaws, and miscommunication. Asuka's best girl!

Attached: 1578544705567.jpg (705x960, 82.74K)

The shows about Shinji being the most beta retard you can imagine, the mecha are just window dressing. And Rei is best girl.

Attached: madsayayaka.jpg (344x209, 9.41K)

Okay, you're right about Shinji but I still love him for that. And Asuka best girl! surprisingly Reggie made me into a AsukaFag

Attached: 099c5bfbd92b90_full.jpg (640x346, 121.24K)