LOL

LOL

Attached: IMG_20200304_101059.jpg (1440x1407, 214.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/2GFx0hLZcCE/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody even "thinks". Its an absolute flop. Nobody talks about it.

So if I thought it was barely popular to begin with, that means that like two people out of 1000 watched it?

I've heard plenty of talk about it, none of it convinced me to watch it though.

>Nobody even "thinks".
The headlines, and online personalities say otherwise.

Tell me user, what did you read ?
Surelly, they were just hateful racists :^ )

Attached: 2009vs2019.png (808x344, 421.84K)

i convinced someone not to watch it just by showing them their manhattan

Is this pic true?

Sadly, yes

Attached: drniggatan.jpg (543x338, 32.73K)

Is it a new Manhattan or is just their version of the one in the comics?

this reminds me of that 4Kids version of Dragon Ball Z Mr Popo

i.ytimg.com/vi/2GFx0hLZcCE/hqdefault.jpg

It's the original one. The story is he changed and went black because he wanted to fuck Regina King. Ozy says something like, "In this day and age this is not appropriate" or something.

It sounds really really dumb when you put it like that.

>no, it's just that he was the husband in disguise, because Ozymandias made a device in his head so he could forgot he is the doc and live a normal life with his 45 years old ugly wife (because he fell in love with her for reason).
Then he "forgot" / "can't change his face" back to what it was. Also, he is weak to lithium now. And his existence is bound to his body, contradicting what was established in Watchmen

That makes no fucking sense.

The original one. He let his black gf choose his appearance.

Don't leave now ! You'll miss the part where he can give his power to someone else if they eat an egg he touched !

Yakub?

Attached: shieeeeeet.jpg (728x1087, 102.25K)

I unironically thought the image on the right was the Nostalgia Critic's black guy playing Manhattan is some sketch of his.

There is no need to do this shitty thread everyday. Besides anyone who watched the trailer knew it was kissing face with today's woke crowd pretty hard and was also never going to ever be a proper adaptation so tuned out long before it aired. Not sure why any of this is surprising. It's for the best it was short lived.

dr Detroit

BLACK MAN!

Dayum

What franchises do you recommend, for someone who hates disney, hates marvel, hates star wars, hates fox, hates alien, hates avatar (not avatar nickelodeon) hates the simpsons, hates bluesky, hates pixar and hates all companies owned by the walt disney company?

In simpler words.

I want 100% anti-disney things

it's because he put all the "forgot" and "Cant change his face" BS. There's literally no reason for him to change his face back to look like the other actor than to just satisfy the racist fanboys.

MOTU?

Old school comic strips. Look into Dick Tracy, Little Orphan Annie, Terry and the Pirates, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, etc.
They often have serials and movies made based on them, so you can watch those as well

He speciffically say he cannot change his face back.
And don't try to avoid the facts that he is now weak to lithium. And that he his bound to a single body.

Good advice, user

I hate how many things I used to love are now wilting under their thumb.

I'd say get into horror franchises if you aren't squeamish. Or things in the public domain. Both pretty anti.

haha no jesus fuck that
in the era of fucking cgi. Get the fuck out with this shit
this is supernatural all over again, fucking charmed levels of bullshittery
i can make something better with an affter effects tutorial

>he is weak to lithium now
so is the mental illness of whoever wrote this script

Do you know any public domain work published before 1923?

you already know the answer

Attached: hfiLBjSH_400x400.jpg (310x310, 24.48K)

Why would Doc even care about human race when everything in his eyes is just atoms and molecules?

Anime and manga

Moore wins again

Attached: efe.jpg (1500x1350, 572.18K)

What mangas and animes do you recommend?

I want 100% anti-disney sleeves

and with stories that disney shit would never dare to do

ID:Invaded.

Story about using a serial killer to dive into the minds of other serial killers to find/save victims and figure out how they are appearing.

unironically.

very good recommendation

Other anime that you can recommend me?

remember, they have to be anime or MANGAS with 100% anti-disney stories

Race bending aside, they couldn't even give him blank eyes and some proper glow? I know this is a TV show but it's like they had to make it on a 90's Nickelodeon sitcom budget or something.

I don't remember him saying that, but i'm willing to go back and watch it again to confirm.

I'm not avoiding the other two, I just don't care as much as your spergy ass does.

great taste right there.

boruto (manga) is surprisingly good
every character is an asshole and they dont even appologise to each other after acting like cunts

>remember, they have to be anime or MANGAS with 100% anti-disney stories
I got you covered buddy.

Attached: Billy_Bat_1.jpg (478x692, 198.4K)

how do you return a movie ticket?

Well, I didn't think it was popular at all, so things must be even worse.

The non blank eyes are the only thing that really trigger me.
I'm willing to bet the blu ray commentary says it was a conscious choice to show how much more human he feels now after living as a mortal. for however long the tunnel was

By flipping over a police car and lighting it on fire, apparently.

2 people out of 1000 means 14 million people worldwide which is about right

A few episodes were enjoyable, but in the end it wasn't worth it.

>That makes no fucking sense.

Without contrivances they could not have had Doctor Manhattan in this.

To me that would have been a reason not to have Doctor Manhattan in this.

>I hate how many things I used to love are now wilting under their thumb.

A very common sentiment, I imagine. Almost every franchise I fell in love with has been destroyed (although not all by SJWs).

How soon until writers confirm the rumors Lindelof rewritten the original script to HBO watchmen to be about sister night? The rumor that the original script had Pirate Jenny and red scare as major characters and looking glass being set up to be Rorschach 2. Considering looking glass fit in with the original watchmen without any retcons. I have a feeling this is true.

Attached: 43D24B9B-0E00-426B-ADF4-B935932D9AD2.jpg (913x457, 170.79K)

I just assumed he had written a different show altogether and then he was asked whether he wanted to write the 'Watchmen'.

That's so sad to think that so many equals out to so few.

how is this anti disney?

I don’t want to spoil much, bet there’s a not! Disney company with a Not! Walt Disney! Put in a negative light. Read it because it’s pretty good until an asspull happens that had me drop the manga entirely, but it was really good up to that point.

HBO's Watchmen was a huge success in the same metric that Suicide Squad was a flop. Regardless of what really happened, the public perception may see the former as a success and the latter as a failure only because the media told them. We live in scary times and that's a good thing

Nobody will care soon anyway.
It'll be forgotten as quickly as Superman Returns or Green Lantern.

How was it a success ?
It was supposed to be the next game of thrones. It was marketed as the next big thing. Only when it showed it bombed it was recategorised as "mini serie"

A lot a thing are left unanswered. And don't tell me to look at their website. If a serie need a little wikipedia to be understood, then it was bad directed.

That doesn't matter. We live in a late capitalist dystopia were people think what the media tell them to think.

Fuck off Yas Forums

Oh no, it jumped threads.

>Series that got dumped after a single season wasn't popular
No shit

Attached: d1954391b329e2432553214c7cbec9c6.jpg (1188x814, 688.72K)

Commie niggers truly have no self-awareness.

Attached: pravda.jpg (403x268, 39.52K)