Ballmastrz: 9009

youtube.com/watch?v=yuNiJT-GwOY

New clip.

Attached: 1582552730670.jpg (1899x1080, 715.38K)

>Anime representations of the team

Also what is Crazar doing

Thank god, finally so good food.

where is mega of s2e3?

Bob is best boy

Attached: Ballmastrz.9009.S01E04.To.Catch.a.Princess.1080p.AS.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapshot_09.04_[2020.02.09_21.34.56].jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

He deserves it.

>That Dio pose
>That Crayzar in a labcoat

That's why Flip has a dozen memories of how he got his power.

Hey if anyone is taking request, then I want Gaz Digzy in Street Fighter Elena's Costume.

Attached: Dk3P0qOU0AA3K0g.jpg (848x1200, 72.29K)

I hope that border patrol scenario doesn't make the talkback threads uninhabitable.

If you tell me where I can stream ballmasterz free with no ads i'll sketch this for you

Kimcartoon.to with adblock.

ublock origin fixes all problems. Them just get onto a streaming site.

It was pretty damn on the nose, so of course it will.

fucking yu yu hakusho ref well once again this show gives me another reason to love it

Where can I see the new episodes? The new ones are locked on Adult Swim's website.

I mean, it's mainly in service of a funny joke, so who cares?

This is actually a really interesting idea
Crayzar being a permanent ballmaster could explain why he is so interested in the concept, similar to the Spiral King in Gurren Lagann

Me on the left

Ball.....Mastrz.....

>DD will never master your ballz.

There's already a comment about Isael's borders

feels bad man

focus episode when?

They deliberately made bad lip-flap for the anime sequence. I chuckled.

>muh kids in cages meme
do more anime jokes

>"If I wasn't [OK with the way you're treating me] you'd be dead."
So putting put in a cage by First of the North Star barbarian gangsters is fine but being called pathetic by a school girl is not.

He really is an asshat.

Do people know who Jesus is in 9009?

God-Emperor Crayzar may be the only one who remembers and still says it out of habit

Level 5 bitches, come on.

Yeah ok I watched the first 3 episodes and this show basically has everything I value in animation. It's like if Gurren Lagann, Superjail, and Perfect Hair Forever had a sexy, sexy baby.

And despite being a selfish gross bitch, Gaz is somehow extremely sexy to me.

I wonder if we'll ever know Crayzars mysteries, honestly I'll be fine if we don't one of the few times where I feel like it's ok to have some unresolved stuff

Oh shit I didn't notice those other students were his team memebers.

you know
she is not bad lookin

Attached: cut.png (628x1080, 446.4K)

It's possible, I saw this shot of him which flickered on screen over his face for a second in Episode 1

Attached: Untitled.png (1902x1046, 1.35M)

>learn to draw anime face with a man jaw
no, she's bad looking.

Oh, it will.

>Flip is a jerk
Maybe it's my memory failing me but I don't recall him being particularly ill-mannered.

It does seem a little out of nowhere. Maybe they are analyzing him because he is suddenly behaving irregularly.

He keeps saying how great he is but is a total loser everytime.

shut the fuck up misha

Damn, you are right.

Flip hasn't had much characterization other than the long ever changing monologues followed by failure.

Kuwabara Leto and Toguro Bob are fucking terrifying. Leto even moreso because he has Lurama's hair style.

man the vampire episode was great

It really was
DD getting the focus was pretty good and solidified her position as best girl

Attached: dd rocket ride.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

link to mega anyone? it's not in the previous thread

I bet she makes that face in bed

Thanks user.
Is there any reason why adultswim shows aren't available outside of America anyway?

BaaAAaall, mASS-ters!

Probably something to do with Time Warner.

If IRL politics get brought up in a Ballmastrz threads then it's just another layer of the joke

That's not a very good layer.

umbilicus is intense

>When a homage and parody has better fight scenes of Castlevania than the official show

God i love this show. Now i need to rewatch vampire hunter D (and i hope other people who never heard of it get to as well).

Really liked this scene, so I tried to make a stitch of it. Unfortunately, the lighting changes and the objects drift a little during the panning, so it doesn't match up perfectly. PNG version is slightly too big to post on Yas Forums so here is the JPG version.

>(and i hope other people who never heard of it get to as well).
I saw it all the time at Blockbuster but never got around to seeing it.

Attached: VampireHunterDDStitch2.jpg (5385x1080, 2.66M)

I finished that Gaz request

Attached: gaz3.jpg (2572x4087, 2.44M)

Looks pretty good to me. Also wow that really is just straight up castlevania isnt it.

Nice.

BALL
MASTERZ......

Big belly would've been nice too.

she can mastr my ballz
IF I HAD ANY

she can master my balls anytime if you catch my drift haha