How did Hitler actually died in marvel or DC comics. There are many versions of stories out there

How did Hitler actually died in marvel or DC comics. There are many versions of stories out there.

Attached: Best suicide panel.jpg (1041x1600, 540.4K)

Human Torch fried him.

Is that the version everyone sticking with ?

That's the official line they put out for the MU sheeple, what really happened was Arnim Zola transferred Hitler's consciousness onto a cloned body (not just Xavier copypasta) and that retard Human Torch just ran in and torched an inanimate body.

Hitler renamed himself "Hate-Monger" and started fighting the Fantastic Four and actually a few others before feuding with the Red Skull and winding up trapped in a boobytrapped cosmic cube like the ending of Myst I.

Attached: C0Gd982UkAAflkT[1].jpg (697x998, 275.25K)

>what really happened was Arnim Zola transferred Hitler's consciousness onto a cloned body

I mean, that's a retcon to Kirby's original story. But yeah, that's the retcon version of the retcon version.

Hitler then recovered from cosmic cube entombment somehow and has now fights mutie scum personally in the name of humanity, thus completing his redemption arc.

Attached: hitler in the marvel universe.png (691x652, 763.9K)

Is that actually hitler or some other impersonators.

Well it's a bit messier than that. In the comic you posted, the original Hate-Monger story, Hitler wasn't a clone. He really was just the real Hitler, secretly surviving after the war and assuming a new identity. The Arnim Zola thing wasn't introduced until over a decade later, and not even in Kirby's Zola story.

In Kirby's Captain America run he ALSO did a story about Hitler's survival, though in his version, Zola had extracted the brain of Hitler (not his mind/consciousness) and fled with it from Berlin, putting it into his super-powerful "Android X" and planning to put it into Cap's body.

Then LATER they merged these stories, bringing back the Hate-Monger and explaining Zola had been behind his creation too, and that he didn't have Hitlers actual brain, but had remote transfered his consciousness at the time of his death in the bunker.

And then it gets even more messy after that because of slack writing.

we really won't know unless they take off the hood

Attached: 1583315543121.jpg (294x384, 130.26K)

I like the original Kirby story better. Would love to see real life villians from history in modern era. like Hick man did with scientists like Da-Vinci.

The reason it was changed was that the sliding timescale pretty quickly made it impossible. In 1963 it was still conceivable to have a surviving Hitler who was still physically active, but 20 years later not so much. That's why they started putting in all those safeguards against characters being the "wrong" age, though some of them are still unexplained today and really throw the whole scheme out of whack.

Simple. Hitler has stolen a sample of infinity formula.

The day they bite the bullet and retcon 616 Punisher into being an Iraq War veteran will be a very sad one.

He's already been retconned twice. First he was described as being an Afghanistan vet (which was quickly forgotten) and now he's the vet of the Vietnam stand-in country Sin-Cong (the same place where Tony Stark's injury happened).

Well Infinity Formula didn't exist yet when that was written. And yes the IF is another good example of this "age-proofing" tactic. Originally Fury was just a rather spry war veteran. No need to explain why a guy who was a young Sergeant in 1942 was still active in 1963. By 1983 however...

>Don't tell the world that I was killed by the enemy so that can be a martyr to them, tell them that I killed myself like a coward.

He just dont want to be killed by inferior Human Torch. He wanted to be killed a superior himself.

Pretty sure the original Hate-Monger was already a clone.

>Pretty sure the original Hate-Monger was already a clone.

He wasn't. The clone idea wasn't invented until way after the Lee/Kirby stuff.

Just double checked, you're wrong.
"Actually, we'll never know whether he was the real Hitler, or one of the many doubles the Feuhrer was reported to have!" - RR

Yes, you could read it that way, though I'm sure Lee/Kirby just meant "double" to mean "doppleganger" (which was a long-standing rumor about Hitler's death at the time). Him being an actual clone wasn't introduced until later, I believe it was in the Nick Fury story from 1969 where the character first reappeared. Either way, Arnim Zola was not introduced until 1977 and his role in Hitler's survival was changed up after Kirby's issues. It's very muddy to say the least.

Attached: Ex4cS03.jpg (1041x1600, 551.95K)

Just re-read it and nope, they keep saying "double" in the three Fury issues, with him wondering which was the "real" Hitler if any

This makes me wonder, are there any comics where there are nazi heroes fighting allied heroes? Because surely that would be the only explanation why Hitler did not die immediately when the war started?
And i do mean nazi heroes, not villains like red skull, but people that save german civilians when they aren't fighting allied heroes.

I dont think they will show that point of view in american comics.

This is my favorite so I’ll go with this one.

The Invaders had a ton of nazi supervillains, also the Red Skull existed even before then.

The Hitler business was cleared up in a 1980 issue of Super-Villain Team where Hitler and Red Skull scheme to make and then fight over another cosmic cube.

Attached: 5UyeadvK5OfAsyampL3QRjaKx7cKEUrFox8hMLltRzrDcFG7GyKLjWehGe4TfE_M7B9s8l4MBDydHX8BCvMlE_P0Dkg146lyA9Sv0EJRQ4zjLAh-pku3tUqdNpEc0doWhnGG-A=s1600[1].jpg (1076x1600, 679.13K)

name more based hero

Attached: RCO007_1462607186.jpg (1055x1500, 1.76M)

Wasn't there also that scene where Bucky says he killed Hitler on one of his many brainwashed missions?

Yep.

Attached: bL0qtJ1.jpg (1280x1959, 830.96K)

Attached: hatemonger 3.jpg (1064x3144, 1.92M)

also, there is a cloned Hitler backup body who is living as a small art merchant and critic

Cap(and Shield) know about him but he's an absolutely normal person so they just keep him under surveillance in case he gets possessed by OG Adolf

Based Adolf fighting for humanity against mutie scum.

Attached: hatemonger 4.jpg (704x1226, 448.91K)

Yes but Bendis comics don't count, as he can't even keep consitency between stuff he writes himself. It's all just lulz and memes and should never be considered canon.

In the DC Elseworld "The Golden Age" by James Robinson the Ultra-Humanite puts Hitler's brain in the body of a young superhero named Danny Dunbar (AKA Dan the Dyna-Mite). Ultra-Humanite then gives Hitler superpowers and he starts calling himself Dynaman. Eventually Hitler gets exposed and all the Golden Age heroes (And a young Captain Comet) fight him. He's finally killed when Liberty Belle stabs him in the back with Starman's rod.

Attached: RCO014_1476952562.jpg (1041x1600, 629.05K)

In DC comics Vandal Savage was Hitler and he faked suicide

Attached: Vandal_Savage.jpg (350x491, 87.9K)

>Marvel mini about a bunch of characters recalling how they killed Hitler
ngl wound neat, if it's a clusterfuck let's embrace it and have all of the versions and more

yer i love this elseworld

Attached: 1379271636446.jpg (597x875, 408.81K)

Attached: 1379271674971.jpg (597x905, 368.33K)

Attached: 1530168304176.jpg (377x449, 28.11K)

The only canon that matters.

HAIL

Attached: RCO024_1463390695.jpg (1055x1600, 359.08K)

I cant see the caveman resemblance in Hitler.

The Fantastic Four created a timeline where he was already dead.

OMAC killed Hitler. At least once.

Attached: RCO043_1470191241.jpg (1024x1574, 529.64K)

Because he's the hero Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's an Aryan Ubermensch, a Fighting Fuhrer, a Hate Monger.

Does this predate that movie scene or is it an homage? That's uncanny.

This is from deadpool inventory issue parodying movie .

According to DC wiki, Hitler either died trying to use the Spear Of Destiny, was assassinated by the Unknown Soldier, or dies when his suspended animation pod failed sometime after being smuggled out of Berlin by sub.

I'm not sure where OMAC or Vandal Savage come into it.

>And i do mean nazi heroes, not villains like red skull, but people that save german civilians when they aren't fighting allied heroes.
When a society starts killing the most vulnerable amongst them(the mentally handicapped, including children) and then moves on to exterminating whole groups of people then that setting isn't exactly conducive to good-hearted heroes who saves people when they're not fighting the enemies of the state. A Nazi hero would by necessity not be heroic. Even the Civil War registration side would look like the most heroic shit ever compared to any "hero" who would fight people trying to stop the Nazis just because it's their country.

>Feuhrer

Have a detective character who's trying to work out whether Hitler's still around or not, so he gets everyone who's ever claimed to have fought or killed Hitler into one room. Just so he can work out the timelines of when everyone killed Hitler, to see in which cases he might have merely faked death, which cases where he could have been reanimated with magic, how many clones were used up etc.

The plot twist being that the man who hired him to work it out was Hitler, who wanted all his killers gathered into one spot for easy revenge.

I really don't see it.

Attached: Lovink Fuehrer.jpg (180x170, 51.46K)

Hail to the king, baby.

OMAC killing Hitler is from Byrne's mini. Meaning it's not ever been in main continuity, so the wikia would likely categorize that Hitler as a different one.

Just about anybody can be made to look good next to the Nazis.

Attached: 885.jpg (787x656, 115.05K)

I fucking love all stories inspired by how mobsters were still patriotic and worked to keep their turf Nazi free. The Rocketeer part where the mob and cops team up against Nazi paratroopers is heaven.

Superman was curiously neutral. They explained why Clark Kent wasn't drafted (failed the eye exam, accidentally reading chart in next room) but I'm unaware of their rational for not having him wipe out the Axis singlehanded.

No in-character reason. Obviously, kids would have wondered why the stories were so at odds with reality.

Captain Marvel fought Captain Nazi. And, of course, HItler and Tojo were just obedient underlings of Mr.Mind.

Attached: Superman and Nazis.jpg (871x654, 196.46K)

I thought Superman couldn't get close to Berlin because of the Spear of Destiny that could be used to mind-control him? That's why you got lots of stuff where he's sabotaging Japan, but not Germany. Or was that a much later justification?

jesus christ those reused panels

Because Hitler had the Spear of Destiny, which allowed him to mind control any superhero that entered Europe.

Thats really the reason they give. Retroactively, of course.

Much later justification. I believe that was also the reason why the JSA wasn't on the front lines either because the Spectre definitely had a connection to the spear that Hitler could exploit.

i want to see this story adapted to the cinematic universe

>I cant see the caveman resemblance in Hitler.
You didn't even saw it in Caeser but...guess what?!
Vandal Savage was him too

In the original Golden Age JSA comics in All-Star Comics the JSA joined the military and pretty much drove Japan out of the Pacific territories like 2 months after Pearl Harbor.

This was later explained away as a dream induced by the Brain Wave in the modern era, but yeah the JSA pretty much just defeated Japan in a couple months.

Hitler never died, he escaped. the Russians just made up the whole thing about killing Hitler and the Americans knew it but said nothing so the war could end in Europe, then years later when the Apollo "landed" on the moon the Russians who knew it was fake say nothing because the Americans could reveal Russians never killed Hitler.

Attached: 1582754077736.jpg (1008x1008, 462.27K)

Why not stand back 50,000 miles and project Berlin into the Phantom Zone?
Or drop a 100 meter asteroid onto Germany?

Just kidding.
I'm trying to apply real-world logic to comic books.

Why would the Russians keep Hitler alive?

Uber breh

because he escaped and then couldn't find him.

Except that it's the Joker we're talking about here and such an action would be completely out of character betraying the writer's libshit wankfest state of mind that was going on in their head at the time they wrote that.
They could've gotten away with it too using just about anyone else in the DC villains universe except the nihillist,completely out of his mind,demented sociopath clownface;Two face,the Penguin,Scarface even Maxie Zeus were better candidates than the Joker for that plot twist.
>inb4 muh subversion of expectations
Bitch please,next you'll be telling me how the HBO Watchmen series was subverting everyone's expectations by making the KKK the actual bad guys from the start.

Attached: 3808618f695ccc0b7a7875c32adf41b4986c07f49d460082f269e9bb2cb05d9b.png (550x588, 362.32K)

I kinda really like this. They should just bring back Hitler as a villain again.

>betraying the writer's libshit wankfest

No, the reason for this is that John Byrne is an ultra-purist who does not recognize later contributions to the characters. When he wrote Joker, he wrote him strictly as a gangster with a gimmick, ala the golden age. No non-sensical jokes or nihilism, just pure greed and joke gimmicks.

Attached: RCO201-1.jpg (328x694, 64.84K)

Which TMNT is this from?

>why didn't Superman burn Dresden to the ground with his laser vision, or drop the nukes on Japan himself???
Clark knew there were good people among the German civilians.

It's an elseworld type story where the Joker isn't just a lunatic massmurderer wanking over Batman like current-era Batman was. Instead he's the mobster with a shtick again. Otherwise Red Skull would have no use for him. Hell, he'd be wanting Joker dead under Aktion T4 if he thought Joker was legitimately insane.

If you can't handle an older more innocent take on a character in a story that takes place during WWII and has a Marvel nazi villain showing up in Gotham then that's on you. And calling it a "writer's libshit wankfest" just makes you sound like some butthurt nazi.

No thanks. We'd just get daily "villains that did nothing wrong. :^)" and "villains that were actually heroes :^)" threads out of it, like on Yas Forums.

Phantom Zone was first introduced in 1961. So neither the historical Golden Age Superman or the retroactive E2 Superman had access to it during World War 2.

>drop a 100 meter asteroid onto Germany?

Attached: bomber_harris.png (1024x534, 413.96K)

There was a neat elseworlds comic called The Golden Age where Hitler's brain was transferred into a superhero's body.

Attached: 90b5827b38472281c8bfd2986c9c5181.jpg (1236x1600, 382.4K)

>then years later when the Apollo "landed" on the moon
The entire Space Race was actually just a front for the joint US-USSR effort to reach Hitler's final hideout and finally defeat the Axis, as they failed to do in 1945.

Attached: typical egg moonbase.jpg (1280x720, 95.82K)

>wanting characters that make sense within their own canon and decent writting makes you a nazi
In that case hand me a brownshirt and a Dodge Challenger and i'll be over in Charlottesville with those guys.

Attached: 1466194954061.png (377x339, 284.51K)

It's a comic where Red Skull shows up in Gotham during WWII, you moron. His "own canon" pertains only to that comic, and how the writer thought this DC/Marvel WWII version of Joker would act. Do you also bitch about Punisher killing heroes in Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe because it goes against his own canon?

And no, it's being weirdly butthurt about an elseworld Joker not being a literal Nazi and calling the writer a libshit for it that makes you sound like some kind of butthurt altright faggot. How the fuck is making the Joker not a Nazi a liberal thing, unless you think the right is against dunking on Nazis?

>His "own canon" pertains only to that comic
WRONG.
Captain America punching Hitler isn't out of character for him.
The Joker moralfagging to the Red Skull is.
>this how the writer thought this DC/Marvel WWII version of Joker would act
Thank you for proving the initial point of 'libshit wankfest state of mind' the writer was in clearly though.
>Do you also bitch about Punisher killing heroes in Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe because it goes against his own canon?
>The Punisher being against killing
If nothing else the Punisher as a character was always only held back from doing that by Marvel and subsequently the Mouse because there was always a fine but very thin line that separated what constitutes a valid target for him within his own canon since the character walks the same line between anti-hero and outright villain and the only times when you get a glimpse of what could've been instead what we got is in those one shots or specials.
So to answer your question,no i don't but whenever i see Castle give a PSA for guns or some moralfagging about delivering some criminal to the court of law instead of putting a bullet into them then & there,then i can almost smell the onions emanating from the pages and two white-gloved hands rubbing in the background.

Attached: 2002.jpg (1280x1494, 558.31K)

Oh my God.
What a piece of crap.

Well, Adolf Hitler of course.

>Hitler renamed himself "Hate-Monger" and started fighting the Fantastic Four
I'm starting to understand why comics were shat on by older people back in the day. This is unbelievably retarded.

We dont have clear picture of caeser aint we? But we have videos of hitler.

you knoww what?
I thinks that's funny that Joker is a such a piece of shit and a lunatic he thinks he can be better than anyone
And being funny should be his schtick

so im okay with that