Assume female form that your enemy finds sexy

>assume female form that your enemy finds sexy
>seduce him

Why don't more villains do this?

Attached: ikra__by_saberkung_db2xdvk-pre.jpg (673x1188, 61.96K)

because only aku is insane and smart enough to figure something like that out

Literally no balls. The writers think it's too saucy. Or (and this is more likely) either have no idea on how to write it or know that their ideas of it are too cringy to be made into reality.

Jack was ahead of its time in many ways and so Aku just fucking did it.

You already made this thread

>BALLS DEEP SAMURAI

>Why don't more villains do this?
Because it is incredibly gay.

And get pregnant

Is it autism that people keep making threads over and over again?

This is the fourth thread you made of Aku this week.

Look at how many fucking Steven Universe threads we have and you shall have your answer.

>show that is at its end of it's life

>show that ended 5 years ago

I hate Steven Universe as much as the next guy, but that isn't proving a point. They are generals with an active usage. An Aku thread about wanting to bang it isn't a general.

Attached: 1581936595560.jpg (112x184, 9.5K)

>if SU does it than I can do to
Not an arguement.

Because it's hard to do and not be offensive. Bugs bunny used to do it all the time. But that would now be called transphobia because it was the butt of a joke.

Now, if you play it all serious, conservatives get all upset because you are attacking traditional values.

Samurai jack got away with it because we hadn't gotten into full gender politics and the reveal was at the end of the episode so most non fans would have changed the channel by then.

Japan could probably get away with this. Probably get a whole series out of it. I could totally see some jrpg world where an evil overlord robs a year of life from like 15 little girls with an artifact to get crazy magic powers and in doing doing so, all the girl mana turns him into a woman. He probably does it before a fight with the hero, they're both confused and the villain talks him into helping him find a cure and they go on a journey etc and fall in love.

I bet there are already hentais like that. Because there are hentais of everything.

>assume male form that your enemy finds sexy
>seduce her

Lady villains never do this because women villains are cowards and are unwilling to go the distance.

Who has the powers, apart from Mystique

>assume a male form that your love interest finds horrifying
>rape him

Lady heroes never do this because women heroes are cowards and are unwilling to go the distance.

Attached: Hi There.jpg (794x1360, 437.81K)

Also, I think everyone is forgetting that comics usually try to stay away from sex. Same with cartoons.

What's the end game of seduction if you aren't going to even show a kiss? That's also why it is often just one episode and they do the reveal right when things are about to get hot.

Which villains are the most likely to try a scheme like this, given the chance?
Comic or cartoon, doesn't matter.
I can imagine Skeletor doing it. Or at the very least forcing Beast Man to do it so he doesnt have to

Why did Aku want to fuck Jack so much?

Attached: RCO016_1470387882.jpg (1024x1566, 401.42K)

Cause it’s bad writing. What kind of hero would compromise on saving the world for some tail?

>VenomCarol
>horrifying

Can't blame Pete, Venoms usually try to eat him instead of making out with him

Attached: carol likes her new bbc.png (843x1280, 1.99M)

The ultimate fuck you would be to get pregnant and mold his children into monsters

>Circe turns herself into a minotaur and fucks Diana

No balls to touch.

I want Aku and Jack to get married and raise a loving family.

Aku is an asshole, user. There's no love there.

>Circe turns Diana into a pig first, then turns herself into a minotaur and fucks Diana

There is in my imagination.

>Circe turns Diana into a minotaur, then herself into another minotaur

Diana would have to be a smaller, weaker minotaur, or this won't work. She'll put up too much of a fight

What's the use if there's no struggle?

Struggle, yes, but they can't be evenly matched is my point, because then the fucking will never happen

Who?

Because that would be gayhomo homogay.

>Circe turns herself into a muscular minotaur and Diana into a meek cowgirl minotaur.
>Circe overpowers Diana and steals her lasso, tying her up in a shibari cowboy style.
>Circe places Diana on her lap as she begins to scissor her in the cowgirl position, the silky lace of the lasso digging into Diana's sex while tickling Circe's
>Diana struggles and tries to wiggle out of Circe's grasp but Circe's strong musclegirl grip turns Diana's struggles into rhythmic grinding.
>Keeping up the pressure, Circe uses her cowtail to whip Diana's backside and butt on tempo to constantly edge Diana to orgasm.
>Diana bites down hard on the lasso trying not to aheago but her body betrays her.
>Diana's nipples start to become erect and dribble as small amount of milk.
>Circe pulls Diana closer into her embrace and begins suckling her teats, drinking from one while teasing the other with her tail.
>Diana is at her wits end as back arches up and she has a vigorous orgasm
>Circe reacts by giving Diana a bear hug as she buries her face into Diana's breasts, drinking her fill, painting her face white with milk, and Diana's toes curl in ecstasy as her juices give a glistening sheen to Circe's defined abs.
>Diana collapses into Circe's lap panting, her sweat allowing the lasso to slightly loosen around her mouth.
>Before Diana can get a word in, Circe brings her in for deep, dirty, and sensual french kiss.
>Diana goes slack eyed as Circe forces Diana to lap up the milk on Circe's lips and face with every lash of their tongues.
>Circe cradles Diana's head as she relents from the kiss
>"Ready for another ride princess", Circe says as she readjusts Diana's crotch onto hers.
>Diana tries to use a headbutt counter but Circe leans back and they fall into each other
>Diana pushes down on Circe's arms but slips causing her sex to rub down Circe's new 6-pak.
>Diana grind's down her abs as Circe suckles and whips. Even on her back, Circe has control.

>Hey Peter Parker
>Got something for us?

Attached: 1543335151063.jpg (1200x872, 157.68K)

Does Loki count?

Attached: mcu lady loki.jpg (1080x1620, 645.01K)

No because it's not sexy.

you sick fucks
I like you

Attached: ha!.png (203x261, 97.97K)

To you.

It is usually better to hire pussy than to become one.

Pussyvillainy has a lot of perks

Which female villain of hers should VenomCarol deep dick first?

Attached: 1575575504233.jpg (1080x1660, 1.16M)

Cause it's kinda gay

Well they have to have shapeshifting powers to start with.
Unless you're James from Team Rocket and you're just that good.

Attached: 1447575928804.png (214x200, 23.24K)

It's not gay if he looks like a girl.

Moonstone. She was sleeping with Scorpion before Carol stole the symbiote off him.
>Carol pretends to be Mac until the moment before he blows his load in Karla

Attached: 1531606474194.jpg (934x527, 230.81K)

hot

Morningstar from Elementals.
She burned Shapeshifter in a fight, so Shapeshifter researched her, turned herself into her ideal man, courted her, seduced her, was the best boyfriend for a while, and proposed to her on a picnic on a perfect day just so she could change back, taunt her, leave Morningstar with a gun with one bullet, turn into a dove, and fly away.

And did she commit suicide? I'm gonna assume "No"

Isn't Venom already yandere for Spider-Man? This just makes it even funnier.

>Moonstone and Venom are hooking up after hours again.
>Osborn doesn't like it, but he won't say anything.
>Venom's thrusts are more aggressive and powerful than ever.
>Just plowing the hell out of her.
>Completely lost in lust and ecstasy Karla's doing her best just trying to remember her own name.
>He has her up against a wall and she's clawing into his back so hard her fingers are sinking into the goo.
>As she's plunging over into a world shattering orgasm Venom's 'mask' pulls back and reveals Carol Danvers
>Carol empties his balls into Karla as she cries out in both ecstasy and horror

Attached: drool.jpg (777x703, 217.17K)

Attached: voodoo.jpg (1920x2951, 1.22M)

That was a weird comic, shame the sexy shapeshifter Vodoo turned out to be the villain.

It's been several years since I've seen it but requesting the Superior MJ screencap

Yes, and Spidey was dating Ms. Marvel.
I could only find the thumbnail, it's gone from the archive. Hopefully somebody from back then can pull through though.

Attached: 1556097488374.png (2063x1012, 3.21M)

With Loki it was more like assuming a female form that your enemy's stallion finds sexy.
Then getting knocked up by the stallion.

>THE EVIL OF AKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!