KSBD Kill Six Billion Demons #124

Looks like vigilant gaze is outmatched

Attached: KOS124-1.jpg (980x1515, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.fandom.com/wiki/Manual_of_Hands_and_Feet
youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos&feature=youtu.be&t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“It is often speculated upon why Concordant Knights start their pre-combat prayer for forgiveness of violence with an attempt to propitiate Aesma, by far the most violent, rampant, and willful of the gods. The answer, as I was told by one particularly old angel who held watch over a decaying section of the king’s road, is extremely simple: if anything was horrendous enough to offend Aesma, it was enough to offend all the other multitudes of gods, thus the prayer is started by opening the largest flood gate of them all, so to speak.”

– Musko Reeve, Manual of Hands and Feet

>One side effect of the prayer for forgiveness is a rather long period in which an angel will do nothing but defend themselves. This is commonly held by many Throne criminals to be a grace period in which you may safely believe you can actually do something to an angel in close combat.

he's quite literally only on the defensive atm

>Looks like vigilant gaze is outmatched
He's not done saying the prayer.
The empty palms will start flying once he can get the last line out

This is gonna get messy

>This shell is not my body
Is it time to blanda up once again?

6 Juggernaut is upping the intimidation factor by ending his sentences with periods, thus showing that this is very casual for him.

I wonder if Vigilant Gaze will whip out the same trick and use his Griffin form on Juggernaut

She THINKS this is gonna be casual, right up until Vigilant finishes talking. Even the alt text is pointing this out

Vigilant is holding a spear in his right hand. When he's done with the prayer the sparks will start flying.

> forgive m...e
why the pause? it is supposed to show him landing between parts of the word or that Juggs attack actually did a number on him?

The attack is buffeting him with wind, so he's having a hard time getting the words out.

So what do we reckon? Is white chain gonna hop into the void so that Juggs has to take on Vigilant in throne and WC in the void, or is WC gonna ignore the rules like a royal and go full void form in throne itself.

Both sound kino, but the thought of Vigilant Gaze and WC double teaming Juggs simultaneously in both the real world and the void satisfies something in me. Make it happen, please Abbadon.

There goes Juggsy, bust in' out that Kraaaaazy Kenatsu(TM).

>4 years ago

Attached: Vigilant Gaze vs Juggernaut Star.png (640x205, 37.43K)

or just read the line where it says he's not done praying and is only on the defensive for the moment.

This is about to be a huge disappointment or rad as fuck

Attached: 1527285510568.jpg (840x960, 119.2K)

Abaddon seems really pleased with this arc so have faith

>or so

>tfw after Vigilant Gaze is done gathering his chakra he about to pimp slap a ho with a mini-gamma ray burst

It's an attack landing. I don't think it actually hurt him, just took some effort to deflect.

i feel sad about your post..

Attached: tnnh2ujz7hk41.png (640x330, 314.06K)

Manual of Hands and Feet on Pattram Sword Hand:

>It’s one weakness is its incredible drain on stamina. If a practitioner does not kill his opponent in a few serious blows (and the style is rarely used seriously for anything other than killing intent), he will quickly find himself too weak to even drag one foot after the other.

Think Jugg'll pass out or is that more of a concern for mortals?

Been wondering that for a while myself. As the troubles of learning it are only for mortals as well.

HO THERE!

Attached: HOTHERE.png (614x729, 236.04K)

He's just charging his Kamehameha. White Chain bout to rush in and get his ass kicked, though. I think that user that said WC was going to die and be replaced in Allison's party by Vigilant Gaze was on to something.

Attached: 1521620421624.jpg (102x247, 18.08K)

HO THERE! COMING OR GOING?

Uh, why mister coronaposter?

Attached: sweateh_fred.gif (500x513, 100.76K)

Nah White Chains fine, like she said her armour is not her body/connected to her body. I reckon she's gonna go into the void and she'll tag team juggs with Vigilant Gaze still in throne.

>Juggs has no issues using Pattram Sword Hand constantly
>however, because no mortal user can last beyond a handful of blows, Pattram Sword Hand has a very limited selection of moves
>Vigilant easily counters once he's seen Juggs' repertoire

Can two angels inhabit the same shell at once?

Also, I saved all the angel names from the last thread and am debating whether or not to send them to Abby via the submit thing on the site.

Attached: file.png (602x800, 653.47K)

I could easily see this happening. Direct styles in reel lyfe tend to share that same weakness. Not that they should ever be discounted. It's an entirely different thing to sustain an all out assault than it is to say it.

Horror of horrors when Pattram Sword Hand is used up and Juggs swaps to their real martial art.

>Can two angels inhabit the same shell at once?
Wasn't that what Juggs did with the wheel?

No, Juggs was in both the armor and the wheel. One angel, two shells.

given that he was able to reform the thorn body, i don't think it is a shell. some kind of metatron or art fuckery

Send it bruh

Why is WC best twunk?

>Out—out are the lights—out all!
>And, over each quivering form,
>The curtain, a funeral pall,
>Comes down with the rush of a storm,
>While the angels, all pallid and wan,
>Uprising, unveiling, affirm
>That the play is the tragedy, “Man,”
>And its hero, the Conqueror Worm."

What did Gog mean by this?

Attached: gog.png (1228x724, 1.12M)

Wingjobs with entirely too much eye contact

I'm gonna be honest, if I was a Demiurge in that council I'd probably wind up pretty nihilistic about it all. What's he gonna do, threaten me with the universe ending? It would probably feel like a relief at that point. Doesn't seem like many Demiurges wind up real family or anything

Given the Demiurges are all at a peace only held in place by their own individual fears, one of them truly no longer giving a damn about anything would be incredibly dangerous.

Like jagg?

I wish they cut to solomon's reaction to all this shit going down

The Deed is Done

Why hasn't he already acted, again? Something has to be holding him back still. I almost wonder if he's just a red herring. WORM has been in our hearts all along. Eating it from the inside out.

He's still preparing, he wants to annihilate the universe, even as a demigod he's still just one being - much more efficient and much more likely to wipe out existence is he has an army backing him up.

Metatron is the one making the bodies, so he probably just gave Juggs a new one after.

The shells probably can’t handle more than one angel and there’s not really much of an advantage with sharing since if the shell gets broken then both get banished.

Now you've got me wondering what kind of person decides to up and join an army that's literally trying to end all existence.

>no benefits
Except hot, i mean cold, angel sex

Belligerent Knights’ entire thing is to find bigger and better fights, what fight could possibly compare to taking on the entire multiverse?

You're more than likely right, but its just that I'm looking at Gaze's armor what with its multiple arms and am just wondering what sort of limitations there on them as a whole. We see Jugg existing in a wheel, and the before mentioned multiple arms, what other sorts of designs could be possible? And could there exist armors, new or old, that require multiple angels to function to its full potential.

Though that's probably just wishful thinking on my part for some sort of horrific body horror-esque, ash mech monstrosity.

Attached: mecha-shiva.gif (252x252, 107.62K)

Yeah, I doubt he’d want to be like 90% done and his body gives out or something, his plan seems to be a one and done type of deal which is why Incubus seems to be on board

Taking on the person who stands the best chance of destroying the entire multiverse?

He better fucking not job

DEVIANT

scusateci. Siamo fatti così, è la nostra natura

>what other sorts of designs could be possible?
One of my angel OCs is a humanoid Root driving a Pontiac Trans Am made of stone and cold fire, which happens to be another angel in a car-shaped shell. Root Knight Rider.

Some of them are probably doing that too while the rest are biding their time j til they can pull a Sith and kill Jagg.

My question!!

>Rereading the comic
>Even the short stories
>Reach the one about Prim leaving her father's house
>Realize what my own unneeded, rotting, burden on my back is that was grinding me to paste trying to carry it

STOP! I didn't need deep thoughts right now!

Attached: 1475171666259.gif (400x400, 556.57K)

Seems to fit.

Attached: IMG_20200304_041902.jpg (388x636, 141.26K)

Choose King, user, choose King.

I hadn't actually thought to connect this moment to the martial art's tiring nature. If that's the case, this could go really badly for Juggs once Vigilant is done apologizing to the gods.

SEED KNIGHT WHITE CHAIN INCOMING LADS

Seed Knight?

Ah Christ I forgot about the bloody prayer. This is the worst case of blueballs ever, I think I'm gonna explode when the next page arrives.

Ohhhh

DO IT

If that is his style.

I expect White Chain to stop being a Root and become an entirely new order of angel. I call it a Seed Knight.

It'll look great when you can read the whole book in one go, but yeah right now I'm imagining KSBD having God of Highschool-style releases

currently they're at a stalemate. He needs Incubus' plan to destabilize the other 6 first so they just don't ROFLstomp him with their combined power.

I think it was mentioned as a idea regarding how prime angel shells could be re-purposed, but I don't think making what would amount to a angel soul combining mecha be optimal in any situation. There's also the possibility that one of the Heretic's Court is outright possessing a Angel shell as a alternative, as it was mentioned that most have pursued 'alternative methods' of obtaining soul flame along with human flesh no different than Cio and the Key (specifically, Astarion looks like a Baphomet and has the same coloration as standard Root angels, while Yawmga and Carnifex resemble a meditating individual with gold jewelry and a gargoyle respectively).

so what's the chance that by the end of this we'll get fabulous petal knight White Chain with a physical form closer to his true one like a stony martial-arts pride parade parrot dude

I prefer the Holy Order of Chuck

Sneed knight?

Gog will be the one to break the peace and allow Jagganoth to devour the others

>Petals are depressed hedonists. If white Chain is to overcome her limitations then she wouldn't become a petal

No Idea why I greentexted that

I always saw that as the kind of tired that sleeping can't fix.
I believe Juggs probably started going feminine/human like White Chain. Only (s)he's in hard denial to the point of projecting. DEVIANT is what he considers himself. SINNER, too. Through Metatron's purge of humans, maybe he hopes to get rid of his own humanity, resetting to factory condition like they plan to do with the rest of Throne.

He's a statue. Why would wind affect his nonexistent lungs?

That's just how strong the attack is!

Considering he had a cough before that weakened him briefly, they still seem to need to pass air through their shell to properly stoke the white flame

Do angels even have bodies? I don't think those magic astral forms really count.

So you guys think that WC will get anew armor? What kind of armor would he choose?

Its going to have tits. Quote me.

66 Adamantine Torus Denies All Thieves And Beggars

>tits
Nah, they're gonna stay flat chested. Sisterbrother is going to get some INTENSE thighs, though.

What is he doing rn?

Attached: IMG_20200207_225345.jpg (293x210, 28.12K)

Trying to remember if he ever saw Zoss take off his angel armor to use the bathroom

>Juggs swaps to their real martial art.
which would be..?

He’s probably still preparing, taking the multiverse head-on, and with it the other six gods that rule reality, is no easy feat, and Jagganoth is probably smart enough to know that

another trans right shouting or a genuine lore based character progression?

answer: next comic!

still look like exalted to me.

John's Head
You are now imagining Jugg attacking VG with his spiky head extending from his body with vertebrae, like a flail

Who even is John and why is his head so sturdy
Also who is Pattram

its styles of fighting
Pattram hits so hard your limbs become like swords
Head of Jhon you put 3 nails in your head and it becomes invulnerable so you you can use it as a battering ram or something
go read the alt texts

killsixbilliondemons.fandom.com/wiki/Manual_of_Hands_and_Feet

You still need air to carry the sound vibrations of your voice even if you aren't using it to live.

While we are at it

Jag became invulnerable by putting nails from iron feathers in himself, does that mean he johnheaded his whole body?

Probably

Standing there.

MENACINGLY

I thinks its a different thing, he received those feathers directly from METATRON, so they must special. and head of john is not entirely invulnerable

"or so"

Any guesses?

Attached: Screenshot_20200304_125806.jpg (1080x1963, 397.53K)

WC and allison power up by having sloppy metaphysical sex on the battlefield

I find it strange that he hasnt intervened given that Juggernaut Star is not a contestant.

Another user called it, but I'm seconding:

WC is going to go into the void to fight Juggernaut's real body, THE WHEEL, while Vigilant Gaze fights the armor in Throne.
WC's bluff, the trail leading from their armor to their body, and Jugg's hand ripping WC into the void earlier in the chapter are all pretty big smoking guns.

threesome between allison cio and white chain. the rest of the gang eventually joins too

Who the hell is Ys-Asram? I recognize all the other gods in the prayer but as far as I know we know almost nothing about that one.

The venerable ASSRAM

Nah
I wish it got completely unhinged
Imagine, Jagganoth desides it's a good time to stomp Dave out, does it and then offers Allison to help him destroy the multiverse while giving pretty compelling arguments

>ASSRAM
>invented the internal style Head of John
>but he didnt use it on his head

Following the Seto Kaiba style of tournament management.

Gog agog

>My Atum is diamonds

>WILD CARD, BITCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos&feature=youtu.be&t=7

Head of John is SUPPOSED to be invulnerable. Allison just Intra'd Incubus' head because she did not know it was impossible.

Ten finger ten point strike

Since Allison and WC have been forfeited, Gog gets to step into the ring to get rid of the interlopers and dominates Juggs. Since there’s no clear winner, Solomon starts the battle royale all over again with the survivors from the tourney. WC and Allison are back to fighting for their lives.

Vigilant is sent back into the void after loaning WC his body.

Gog gets out of control and starts to eat the crowd.

Solomon stands up to stop the madness when Jag appears out of nowhere and cuts off Solomon’s head. Cue UW2.

post music for what's happening right now

youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k

that was just a dream sequence

Jagganoth will take a center role in the final book, so that's unlikely. Maybe the book ends with him finally moving his troops.
I feel like the "unhinged" final sequence will deal with Gog destroying Rayuba, and she either kills Solomon or the other demiurges will attend the call of the seven pact World and fight Gog.
If anything, I wonder about the role that Jadis will have as things escalate. She knows how it will all turn out

Attached: KOS50.jpg (980x1515, 1.28M)

I bet Jadis screems "stop improvising", but nobody hears anything but muffled REEEE

Are you kidding? She didn’t correct them because she wants to die. There’s probably a huge “Successors Welcome” poster inside her ziggurat right now.

Solomon has been teaching Zaid Ki Rata. Despite only a year passing and Zaid barely understanding the fundamentals, that still makes him one of the more dangerous people in the arena.

It's weird that Solomon hasn't noticed that Zaid has been rescued already. Or maybe he has and the B team was neutralized while everyone was distracted with Juggernaut

...So do you figure there will be any parallels between the stories of Hansa-Prim and Zoss-Alison?

Attached: 1400528189695.gif (350x186, 240.8K)

Doubt it. Zoss doesnt seem to be overbearing as Hansa was. He's mostly left Allison alone. And Allison isnt concerned with becoming the heir, she only wants to rescue Zaid

>Hansa died
>Speaks to Prim even as he's a moldering corpse
>High expectations
>But being torn apart and her beauty stolen as the journey goes along

Are we sure?

Zaid uses his confidence that his new master won't kill him to try to save alison. Gets 1 finger point'ed into oblivion and Kill Six Billion Demons comes into her prime.

The story is about letting past burdens go instead of letting them crush you
So yes user, there’s not much of a parallel here