Do you think Lapis actually cares about someone or just Steven?

Do you think Lapis actually cares about someone or just Steven?

Attached: 1576347429849.jpg (400x637, 25.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9G_Kz2U27qA?t=356
youtube.com/watch?v=jYab8dkwWnw
youtube.com/watch?v=7P6yelx-k50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steven. It’s why Lapiven will be canon.

a slave's not alloved to care for anyone.

Attached: 1577115585712.jpg (1280x720, 113.3K)

Did dobson draw this?

no.

just semen.

Attached: heycheckthisout.gif (500x288, 1.21M)

I mean she’s pretty good friends with Peridot
But really the only people she’s close to are Steven and Peridot

*Ahem*

I said *Ahem*

Everyone I have a special announcement to make.

Jesus was White
Ronald Reagan was the messiah
And the government is telling the truth about 9/11

Thank you

Attached: C3394A46-CAFA-4BF8-8657-C2ABF9B3C14B.jpg (3840x2160, 1.54M)

Post Lapis feet

Jokes aside she cares for everyone and everything now.
Didn't you watch the movie and Future?

Bismuth too. They're kinda aesthetic ngl

Attached: ccqniknkq5t31.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Dis nigga sucked his own PeNiS

So, user, we meet again

Attached: 1582526640183.jpg (1024x958, 168.12K)

>A Bismuth with chest gem placement and identical dread locks poofed Lapis
10 episodes left.
Unless they take the easy road and tell us it happened off screen. We're definitely getting a confrontation between these 2.

Meant to reply to you.

user this is old news. Lapis had 3 seconds to look at who hit her before being interrogated by Homeworld and stuck in a mirror being awake for 5000 years. Bismuth poofed many Lapises during the war (confirmed by Rebecca) and her biggest thing before being bubbled was being betrayed by her leader. It's a non-issue and already been handwaved at a previous SDCC.

What will it achieve? There was a war going on, Bismuth mistook her for a bad guy (or Lapis was really there was to fuck shit up but she failed), then she was mistaken as a CG and imprisoned.

Bismuth was bubbled by the time Pearl found Lapis' mirror.

Source btw:
youtu.be/9G_Kz2U27qA?t=356 (5:55 in case it doesn't link correctly)

Oh sorry i had no idea. I don't follow the con panels , podcasts and other similar audio commentaries

That's fine, can't be expected to know everything about a show.

Thanks, there is just too much panels, i literally can't pay attention to them.

There should be some kind of post-series bible or sourced wiki entry with all this shit.

I’m binging the show, and had to abandon the idea of avoiding spoilers just because these threads are my only source of that stuff.

The new art book details all the character's arcs across the source of the show, so that might be worth looking at (it's out in July, called End of an Era). Would absolutely love a show bible or encyclopedia though.

Attached: 9781419742842_s3.jpg (400x359, 30.8K)

Nice. I’ll have to get both artbooks as once then.

Okay...?

Attached: 1479673174422.jpg (385x430, 41.34K)

Yes

>End of an Era
I can’t believe it’s almost over

FOURTH ERA BEGINS

THE RED BOOK IS TRANSLATED

HUMANITY FALLS AND THE RISE OF THE ORCS COMES

she cares about Steven and Peridot

Attached: lapivendot ot3.png (900x748, 456.37K)

Good for them

OT3

Can also be an OT2 if we want just Steven x Gem

Attached: lapisperidotfusionSpectrolite.jpg (1280x853, 287.96K)

>ORCS
It's ORKS

Who will Steven call mom first?

If it was anyone it'd be Pearl, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Only Pearl and Garnet have been close to being a mother figure for Steven

Amethyst is more of an older sister, while Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth are more close friends

youtube.com/watch?v=jYab8dkwWnw
Already answered.

which one does he call mom first on accident though

This should have been the second gen Crystal Gems. All the parallels are there without being copypastes of the orig

Attached: 142334436.png (1013x565, 306.93K)

It's definitely Pearl, I don't think how anyone can name anyone else. Garnet is a bit too distant and cold to be considered "motherly" to Steven. And while it's clear she cares and does show some affection, compared to Pearl, Garnet is closer to a father figure

Who would be the Bismuth to the nuCGs?

Can't believe it, this is genuinely the last of the big series of its kind. AT, GF and Star vs are long gone, now SU will too. It truly is the end of an era.

Attached: 1480667018060.png (1920x1080, 1013.86K)

Garnet.
>The leader
>Multicoloured
>Strong and confident

Habzin Motel?

I hope she made that Steven out of her tears.

Attached: Lapis Lazuli14.png (450x900, 332.04K)

If you had not watched it after the cluster like me you dbe having a way better time right now. There is other good content out there, watch rebels or something

Jasper

Nobody should care about that anime.
The fact italians rememeber that horrible thing it's a crime against humanity

I imagine he'll do it subconsciously one day where the gems are talking to him and Steven slips up.

>pic
Holy fuck, I love this.

I don't even remember what series it was, just the minor controversy that Lapis character design was "stolen".

Attached: Lapis Lazuli09.jpg (1280x1422, 504.3K)

Digging the Bowie vibes

Attached: 1582382126216.jpg (509x720, 64.46K)

Improvements over obscure italian-japanese animes should be encouraged.
Lapis is superior to it, may she be an homageripoffparody she is better than that anime

Post Lapis and Peridot fusions

Attached: lapleak.jpg (1280x720, 72.74K)

It's not that I necessarily think it's the last good content out there, I know it has many flaws. It's just that I just get an overarching nostalgia in knowing that I've seen an era grow and die.

Bismuth

Orks ain’t fought no Halflings.

Orks ain’t fought shit. Just bugs.

This is awful. Holy shit.

You seriously think Lapis would ever wanna fuse again after Malachite?

Wasn't Lapis the primary influence during all of that, though?

based

yes bitch

She would want to fuse into malachite again.

Unlike Steven where he gives his respect and earn his disrespect, which very few have achieved. Lapis gives disrespect while having to earn her respect. So not many are on her friendly totem pole
Steven went above and beyond while the CG kept her in a mirror, her own allies in the war thought her to be a foe while in the mirror. New homeworld questioned and imprisoned her. The only time she felt strong was a unhealthy fused relationsship.
She was ham fisted to be buddy buddy with her ex captor peridot, and while peridot has gone through the change, the hate was fresh in lapis mind, didn't help her fresh hatred was taken as face value instead of walking on egg shells.
None of the less she came around on peridot (fuck off zuke) and Bismuth cause Bismuth is a mother bird type who latched onto peridot, by default making lapis and her on good terms.
So only three gems max so far.

Attached: a5e6c7153c65cc9e7afa02b5915d6390.jpg (400x301, 29.89K)

I didn't even realize Dobson drew this until I used image search

>fuck off zuke
Why tho?
What you said can be included in Zuke's SU as well

Yes Dobson drew this.
And we repost it without giving a shit about it

This is pretty cute

Hasn't started yet and it frankly seems bland in spite of its chaotic style.

>It's just that I just get an overarching nostalgia in knowing that I've seen an era grow and die.

You and me both.

Attached: Nostalgia.jpg (720x784, 256.17K)

Who cares? The only thing that matters is Peridot in my loving arms.

I still can't believe you all let the Peridot thread die

I’m not crazy about her

I wasn't here for that, I'm sorry user.

You could have just bumped it once so I could have do all the rest of the work

Something isn't beautiful because it lasts forever, user.

I just wanted it to last 1 day more

They're gonna be okay guys, right?
R-right?

Attached: 1572487128275.jpg (564x705, 50.76K)

>Episode airs on FRIDAY THE 13TH

Attached: detective-pikachyu.jpg (880x480, 68.65K)

>posting Connverse on a Lapis/Lapiven thread

Attached: 1579620882924.png (500x396, 112.1K)

Explain

Do you not know what Friday the 13th means?

No...

It's a day of bad luck. You can use a search engine to find out many things, such as the cultural significance of Friday the 13th, but I am here to help you this once.

>Electric gimmick
I'm sold.

Nope. I’m so glad Steven will be able to move on from Connie.

No answer to bait

It’s true though. They’re honestly not getting back together after this.

But why taking the bait?

Lapis first fusion after Malachite was with Peridot or Steven

It’s not like there’s anywhere to go after a proposal rejection. I’m sure Steven will be much happier without her.

He oculd force Connie to form Stevonnie

Attached: 28e388365cfa8bcd610d652501866dc9.jpg (736x770, 88.98K)

>SUF shirt
Does she still draw?

Hot

Would it be rape if Forced Stevonnie would masturbate?

Absolutely

Spooky

Come on, give me some Lapis Peridot fusions

Attached: spinelvslapidotfusion.png (500x409, 182.1K)

>lapis: yeah she's basically a bitch but she tries to not be a bitch around steven
>what do you mean development
>peridot? bitch please, she took all her stuff and smashed it onto blue diamond's head

Show me a single scene that shows she cares about Peridot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P6yelx-k50

Lapidot is basically canon, they lived in domestic lesbian bliss in the barn for like 2 years making meep morps

As friends, not as romantic partners

That wasn't the question, the question was is there one scene that shows she cares about peridot

I think it's besides the point but either way, it could really go either way on friends/lovers. Depends on your interpretation. The only explicit romantic relationships in the show are like,
Ruby/Sapphire,
Greg/Rose/Pearl
and Connie/Steven.
And by all indications Connie/Steven is not gonna go well in the immediate future

I can see Lapidot happening at the last minute Like PB and Marceline being official in Adventure Time’s last episode
Or Korrasami

Well Sadie/Shep/Lars I suppose if that even counts, Sadie/Shep does count I dunno what's going on with Lars

I think your shipper sense is clouding your judgement.

PB and Marceline were "official" before that, they were official when PB's secret item from the doormaster was a shirt from Marcy. It was all but confirmed by the creators that they had been lovers even then, and it was all over the subtext

But that's kind of off topic I guess

Attached: S3e10_Marceline_singing.png (360x360, 196.33K)

Watch the show just to hear Olson's voice.

That's fine, and you can disagree if you want, what I said was "it could go either way,"
I happen to think they're a couple (as much as gender neutral space rocks without genitals can be on a kid's tv show), because of the subtext from the writers, but I agree it's not overwhelming evidence in favor for or against

Attached: unnamed-5-1.jpg (3840x2160, 672.53K)

Retard

That's rude, are you an autist or something and don't know how to interact with people

Alright then how would Yas Forums describe the relationships in SU?

Toxic and shouldn’t exist

Post Lapis pregnant

Well, the good, the bad, and the bittersweet.
Greg and Rose was rocky at first but that's because Greg forgot Rose was a alien at times. Eventually Rose took her relationship seriously for the first time and they lived life the best they could. Overall a solid relationsship.
Lars and Sadie's relationship had always felt off, the only time he truly gave her affection was when lars thought he was on a island for the rest of his life. Sadie continued to look too deep into they're interactions and eventually they broke off whatever little connection they had, like a plane that never could take off.
Connie would be a pancake if not for Steven's 'Devine intervention' and expose the girl to the magical gem life. Through countless adventures the two gained confidence with eachother and helped bring eachother back when one was pushed too far. Connie has became a bonafide warrior but reality called and now she's hitting the books so she doesn't fall out of line on earth's expectations. Overall classic sweet childhood bond between the two but as they got older their time spent most be put on hold, from the looks of SUF could get rocky and down hill.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1582584010788.png (411x458, 47.9K)

With Steven.

Don’t have to fear the Diamonds as a Diamond.

Attached: 46E940A1-6A62-4FFA-B9F8-E66A6620F529.jpg (750x1031, 159.99K)

> green + blue
> = purple
Why?

Attached: B2A6EFC6-BB57-452B-B8C8-BA882D9B3D9A.jpg (600x400, 12.19K)

AND ME, SEMEN!

My guess is that peridot can naturally come in many warm shades of green but also yellow, lapis lazuli can come in purple in addition to blue, and yellow/green/purple coincidentally all share a split complimentary triad on the artistic color wheel.

Attached: CE9B9386-61BB-47F7-9F21-F7528AB54B04.jpg (1200x1360, 137.97K)

I guess, but going by the actual characters colours and the general colouring scheme of the show I really don’t know why someone would go for purple, looks like an OC gem.

I suppose because most of the non-villain Fusions have ample use of purple, and purple hair is going a bit too far.

Its kind of a quick shorthand for a Fusion friendly to Steven. That or brown.

Attached: A19EE6D6-0547-4D94-999A-8E02D0D011FC.jpg (750x1513, 268.27K)

fusions are rarely a color mix
see

They have a relationship based on hurt and comfort.
One needs to make the other suffer iison order to comfort each other so they can be together

I’m just gonna leave this here.

Attached: CF7C09C2-FBE2-45BB-A5AB-DC5C1A7D826E.jpg (498x967, 102.07K)

That's stupid.

>One needs to make the other suffer iison order to comfort each other so they can be together
>IN oder to
sorry, typo

but true

I’m sure the intention was that she started only caring for Steven and by the end she befriends everyone, but the writing for her is so shit that even after she canonically has befriended every crystal gem, she still seems like an unhinged asshole who only doesn’t become a villain because of Steven. It’s disgusting, fuck Lapis.

Amedot before Amedot

>she still seems like an unhinged asshole who only doesn’t become a villain because of Steven
kino

Kek

As Jaspis any possibility to be not-toxic now that everyone moved on from the past?

Not impossible, but implausible.

She could show her last bit of character growth by trying to show Jasper the “gone native” way of life like she tried with the other two Lapises.

But it would take the wind out of Jasper’s character. She only wanted Lapis for the power boost and the motivation that her pain being shared gave them to fight.

>lapis is a slave
wut

In Agate's opinion, all gems are slaves to the Diamond Authority.

I mean she has a whip and everything.

So in Future would that make her an Aunt Holly or a House Pearl?

Aunt

Lapis or Holly?

Lapis is a runaway. And Agate is an overseer.

>But it would take the wind out of Jasper’s character. She only wanted Lapis for the power boost and the motivation that her pain being shared gave them to fight.
That's why I'm talking about SUF.
Malachite, the consensual rape, the toxicity was years ago.
Could they NOW IN SUF works as Jaspis?

I meant that Lapis didn’t mean anything to her except as a massive source of power coupled with shared trauma that resulted in sadism towards others and numbness to further suffering, which Jasper saw as psychological power to go with the physical power.

Outside of that, Lapis doesn’t really mean anything to her. Plus, a lot of anons who enjoyed her villainy would be pissed.

Uncle Tom or aHouse Negro.